Chapter 121 - 130

Chapter 121

  The number of natural enemies, centipedes, dropped sharply, and they couldn't hold on and began to flee crazily. The strange birds followed behind the fleeing centipedes, screaming "ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" Go down to show off a few centipedes and then fly up to the sky, flapping their wings and making weird sounds.

  The group of poisonous centipedes had encountered their natural enemies, and they were almost eaten before they even returned to the cave after retreating all the way.

  The strange birds also remembered the nests of the centipedes, which were relatively easier to capture, and the daily harassment target changed from the base to the poisonous centipedes.

  Without the torment of centipedes and strange birds, various productions in the base gradually returned to normal.

  The only difference may be that the mission in the mission hall has been changed from outside the base to inside the base.

  You definitely dare not go outside now, there are strange birds and poisonous centipedes, if you encounter them when you go out, it will be a gift for nothing.

  Because I can't go out, there is not much food to eat in the base. I could go fishing outside, but now I will definitely not take the risk to go out again.

  Jiang Li, Gu Jin and the others don't have to run around for food. Although Jiang Li and Gu Jin are bored at home, they don't plan to go outside in such a dangerous place at this time. They just play cards in the villa and use Come to pass the time.

  But other people in the base who have no contribution points have to go out to try their luck, and the base can't help it. People always have to eat, drink and drink when they live.

  So people spontaneously started to organize convoys. A car filled with five people can leave the base. On the first day, more than 30 cars went out. Whether they can come back depends entirely on their luck.

  After going out, the convoy could only keep pace, closely following together and walking out slowly, not daring to go too far, for fear that they would face those birds and centipedes alone after they dispersed.

  I don't know the specific situation outside. Fortunately, it is extremely daylight, and the convoy can see clearly when they come back.

  Out of more than 30 vehicles, only 25 or nearly 10 vehicles came back, that is, 50 people stayed outside forever.

  Moreover, these people who came back this time did not find any supplies. Most of them had some wild vegetables and mushrooms in their pockets, and the servings were not as much as a dish.

  But even so, there will be convoys going out continuously in the days to come, and gradually it is almost guaranteed that everyone who goes out will come back, and gradually they will be able to hunt hares and the like. Although it is close to the sea, there are forests. of.

  On this day, the air became a bit cold. Everyone thought it was because of the wind and didn't care, but as the wind became stronger and stronger, people also realized that something was wrong.

  Jiang Li knew that something was going to happen, although he didn't know what it would be, but in this situation, changes in the weather are usually accompanied by natural disasters.

  The most difficult thing is that you know something will happen, but you can't know when it will happen, and you don't know what will happen.

  Jiang Li raised his head and looked at the sky, the sky as blue as the sea turned gray and white, the dark clouds on both sides of the sun were black and thick, and they were getting closer to the middle step by step, as if they were going to swallow the sun together.