Chapter 91 - 100

Chapter 91

  "Okay, we will go, but can the base predict when this beast tide will end?"

  Gu Jin agreed to Captain Wang, and they also want to know more about the current situation of the base.

  "I'm not sure about this. I have to ask, but I think it's a mystery. After all, there is no precedent for this kind of thing. It's really hard to say when it will end.

  I'm leaving first, and I have to report it. In the end, I will find someone to inform you."

  "Okay, Captain Wang, don't you want to bandage it?"

  Jiang Li looked at the injured Captain Wang, and even wanted to report it first.

  "No, let's talk about the matter with the higher-ups first, and it will be hurt like this, so they won't keep me talking nonsense, it's pretty good, and maybe I can take this opportunity to get some benefits." Captain Wang said

  . Then the voice became smaller and smaller, afraid of being heard by others.

  Everyone...

  I didn't expect you to be such Captain Wang, you are right and upright.

  After parting from Captain Wang, everyone will go to the villa. Anyway, they already know everything they want to know.

  Because the last batch of people who came in made a lot of noise, the news had already spread when the animals attacked the base in the past few days. Everyone was worried even if they stayed in the dungeon, and they couldn't hide here all the time.

  In order to appease people's hearts, the base also announced the progress of the new variety of grain mentioned before to everyone.

  New varieties of grains are now officially being planted on a large scale, and the poultry area is also planning to start cultivating them.

  So the base posted an announcement to start recruiting workers, and the number is quite large. The people in the dungeon who had nothing to do in the dungeon have jobs at once, and they are full of work every day, and they have income. It is safe, so naturally you will not think about other things, and the crime rate is also much lower.

  Moreover, the battery cars previously developed in the base have also been moved to the dungeon.

  Now the means of transportation in the dungeon are battery cars, or bicycles, and the whole base looks like it has gone backwards for decades.

  Everything is developing in a good direction, and people's lives are getting better and better.

  Except for the occasional movement on the ground, everything else is fine.

  Even the neighbors are starting to feel free to visit.

  This day, Jiang Li and Gu Jin were sparring with each other in the courtyard. Before, Jiang Li and Gu Jin had been sparring together, and the two of them were already familiar with their moves, so Jiang Li wanted to try sparring with other people.

  It was Fu Xiaxia who was fighting Jiang Li, and the others were also training separately. Shi Lin and Gu Jin were training in the living room. After all, the yard is relatively small now, and all six of them are fighting in the yard, so they can't use their hands and feet well. opened.

  Don't look at Fu Xiaxia's carefree personality, but his moves are fast, precise and ruthless. Jiang Li also learned a lot from Fu Xiaxia's place. Fu Xiaxia is a female mercenary, and her own strength is very good, and Fu Xiaxia is also a woman. , The way of using force is also different from Gu Jin, not saying it is bad, but using your own advantages to exert the greatest strength.