Chapter 41 - 50

Chapter 41 Gathering
  When the roast suckling pig is almost roasted, apply a layer of oil on it, and then continue to roast for a while.

  It was already around eight or nine o'clock in the evening when all the wild boars were roasted. I hadn't started eating yet, and my mouth was watering just by the smell.

  The color of the roast suckling pig is golden, the skin is crispy, and it is crispy when you bite into it. It has a strong aroma.

  Jiang Li also made a sauce for dipping. It is also delicious without sauce.

  A few people used knives to cut directly on the wild boar to eat, and when the knife was cut on it, they could still hear the sound of clicking.

  Fang Qingxun's action was the fastest, and he stuffed it directly into his mouth without dipping it in sauce.

  When you bite down, the meat is full of fragrance, the meat is firm, the skin is crispy, and there is a crackling sound when you bite down, which is combined with the oil inside and complements each other.

  "Hiss, it's hot, it's delicious." The wild pork was still very hot after it was roasted.

  "Look at how anxious you are, you can't slow down."

  Although Fu Xiaxia was saying that Fang Qing was anxious to find a monkey, she didn't stop the movements of her hands at all.

  "Then you have the ability to put down your knife." Fang Qingxun retorted bluntly.   "Let it go if you say so,

  who are you?" "Hey,   why don't you cut so much for me?   " I'm sorry, but if it's delicious, you need to eat more, understand."   "Idiot, it's up to you to tell me what's good for it."   ...   Fang Qingxun and Fu Xiaxia started their daily quarrels again.   Gu Jin put the cut meat in front of Jiang Li.   "Thank you Jiang Li, you worked hard today"

  "It's okay, everyone has actually done more than me, and I still have wild pork to eat."

  Jiang Li took the wild pork that Gu Jin handed over, picked it up, raised it, and turned to reply Gu Jin with a smile.

  Jiang Li's cheeks were flushed, he didn't know if it was because of drinking or because he was happy.

  But Jiang Li was really happy today, a few people were busy working together, and then sat down to eat, drink, and chat together. This kind of atmosphere is very rare in the last days. I like it very much, so I couldn't help drinking a little more.

  "Jiang Li, you are really great, you are beautiful, you are also skilled, and now you are still so good at cooking." Fu Xiaxia praised Jiang Li while eating.

  "It's not that exaggerated."

  Jiang

  Li's attention turned to Fu Xiaxia and chatted with Fu Xiaxia and the others, so he didn't notice Gu Jin's eyes staring at him all the time.

  Looking at Jiang Li's smile, Gu Jin felt that he was more attractive than wild boar at the moment, so he couldn't help but see God.

  "Anyway, thank you today, if it weren't for you, you wouldn't be able to eat such delicious wild pork."

  Gu Jin came back to his senses, raised his glass and toasted Jiang Li.

  "Yes, sister Jiang Li, thank you so much today, I have never eaten such delicious wild pork, let's have a drink" "It's been a hard day today,