Chapter 71 - 80

Chapter 71 Ambush
  All night was safe and sound, and the convoy set off on time at 8:00 the next morning. Yesterday the convoy had already shouted in the city with a loudspeaker that there were survivors who could come here, but no one showed up until morning.

  Either there is no one in the city, or they are unwilling to follow to the base. In this case, the convoy will not continue to wait.

  The convoy continued to drive all the way south, and arrived at another city at noon, the two cities were relatively close to each other.

  Wang Shuo explained to everyone through the walkie-talkie that he would rest here for the time being, and then go on the road after lunch. At the same time, he also asked people to go broadcast in a car to find survivors.

  As soon as the car stopped, more than a dozen people rushed out suddenly, and everyone was on guard for a moment.

  "Are you here to save us?"

  The people who came were all wearing shabby clothes, their bodies and heads were dirty, and the leader stepped forward to ask.

  Wang Shuo looked like he should be a survivor, so he asked everyone to put down their weapons.

  "We are from the first base, and we are here to look for survivors. Have you always lived here? If you want, you can go back to the base with us." "Really, it's

  great, we've been living here, There are only a few of us around here, but can you give us something to eat first? We haven't eaten for a long time."

  The man said to Wang Shuo excitedly.

  "Okay, wait a minute."

  Wang Shuo asked someone to get some food out of the car. Part of the food in the car was reserved for the survivors. The car is ready.

  Wang Shuo took the food and wanted to pass it to those people.

  "Wang Shuo be careful!"

  Suddenly Jiang Li yelled at Wang Shuo, Wang Shuo heard Jiang Li's voice, felt something was wrong, and immediately backed away, but his hand was still scratched by the knife just now.

  But fortunately, Jiang Li's reminder was relatively timely. He only scratched his arm, but did not hurt his vitals, and his arm was not seriously injured.

  When Jiang Li sensed something was wrong, he had already rushed to Wang Shuo's side.

  When Gu Jin was in Jiangli's action, he immediately followed Jiangli, went to Wang Shuo's side together, and protected Wang Shuo.

  At this time, the people in the team also reacted, and they all took out their pistols and started fighting with each other.

  Seeing that the assassination was unsuccessful at first, the other party hid himself around and took out a pistol to fight back.

  If they hadn't been afraid of being noticed with guns in their hands at first, they wouldn't have switched to knives. If they had used guns just now, Wang Shuo would have died.

  Gu Jin and Jiang Li took the injured Wang Shuo and hid behind the car. Gu Jin covered Jiang Li and the others, and Fu Xiaxia and the others came over to deal with the enemy together.

  Jiang Li quickly took out the first aid kit from his backpack, and sterilized and bandaged Wang Shuo to stop the bleeding. This first aid kit was prepared in advance because Jiang Li was afraid of such an accident.

  Fortunately, it is not extremely cold now. If it were extremely cold, the wound would probably be frostbitten.

  After the dressing was done, Wang Shuo didn't stay idle, and fought with Jiang Li and the others. The cronies around Wang Shuo had also come to Wang Shuo's side at this time.