Chapter 61 - 70

Chapter 61 Good News

  Jiang Li walked over to greet Gu Jin and Captain Wang.

  "The base asked us to find out about the rattan before. I was going to call you, but I thought you might not want to go, so I didn't ask Captain Wang to call you. And I did a gun modification for the base before

  . So Captain Wang came to ask me some questions about firearms, and

  I didn't expect you to come here."

  Gu Jin and Jiang Li briefly explained.

  If it wasn't necessary, Jiang Li really didn't want to contact the base too much. Gu Jin also saw Jiang Li's attitude, so he didn't let Captain Wang call her.

  "Jiang Li, long time no see. Haven't you been busy a while ago? Are you free now? I happen to have something for you."

  Captain Wang also greeted Jiang Li.

  "It's free, what is it?"

  "Didn't you ask me for nutrient solution before, I just have some on hand, and this nutrient solution will be on sale soon, and those who need it can buy it. I'll go to the office to get it, and I have a few things to tell you by the way."

  "Okay."

  Jiang Li didn't expect that he was just thinking about the nutrient solution before, and then he got what he wanted.

  Both Gu Jin and Jiang Li followed Captain Wang to a building next to the office hall, which was the base office building.

  There is access control on the first floor downstairs, and everyone who enters needs to swipe the base card to enter. Of course, ordinary people cannot enter in some places.

  Jiang Li and Gu Jin swiped their base cards and followed Captain Wang to the office.

  "This is the nutrient solution. There are instructions on it. You can see for yourself."

  Captain Wang took out 6 bottles of about 500ml nutrient solution and an instruction manual from the drawer and handed them to Jiang Li. The color of the liquid was a bit off. It's light blue, and to be honest, it's pretty pretty.

  "Okay, how many points are these?"

  Jiang Li asked Captain Wang after taking the nutrient solution and instructions.

  "You don't need points for this, the base said it's for you." "

  Then I won't accept it. I'll buy it myself when the base comes out."

  Jiang Li didn't want to ask for the base's nutrient solution in vain, in case the base has any requirements later. , I feel embarrassed to shirk even if I want to shirk it.

  "Don't worry, the base said it will be one of the rewards for going up the mountain to eliminate rattan. You won't be asked to do anything, and there are only 6 bottles, and you will have to buy them yourself later." Captain Wang knew Jiang

  Li I have considered giving Jiang Li 6 bottles because of my concerns, and Jiang Li will definitely not accept it, 6 bottles are just right.

  "Well, if it's a reward, I'll accept it."

  Jiang Li doesn't want to owe the base, but since it's a reward, he deserves it, and there's no burden in holding it.

  "Then Captain Wang, what did you just say?"

  Seeing that Jiang Li and the others had settled it, Gu Jin asked Captain Wang aloud.

  "The first thing is the rattan in the back mountain. The meaning of the base, since it has been resolved, I don't want more people to know about it. Gu Jin and I have already talked about it. Since Jiang Li is here, I will say it again. Let's go."