When Jiang Lilian was in high spirits, the iron door was slammed like this, and whenever someone touched the door, the sound would be extraordinarily loud.

  It was noisy, but from another point of view, it also served as a warning. Otherwise, it would be terrible if someone else broke the door and walked in without any movement.

  The people in the yard stopped when they heard the commotion, and Gu Jin and Shi Lin also stopped and walked into the yard.

  "I'll open the door."

  Jiang Li walked towards the door, and Gu Jin followed behind. Jiang Li didn't open the door right away. The only people they knew here were Captain Wang and He Shan. Captain Wang knew their habits and knew them all. He Shan wouldn't have come if he had spoken in advance, and they hadn't met them when they came to the dungeon.

  Jiang Li was behind the door and just raised his voice to ask.

  "who?"

  "We are the neighbors who live on your left. My house gave out some bean sprouts before. There were too many to eat. I'll give you some." "

  I made dried sweet potatoes, and I want to give you two too."

  Hearing At these words, Jiang Li frowned subconsciously, glanced at Gu Jin, and then answered aloud.

  "Thank you, but no need."

  "You little girl, you are quite vigilant. Don't worry, we are not bad people. We really just want to send you something. Besides, don't you have men here? Don't worry about us." .”

  said the person holding the bean sprouts.

  "Yeah, we're just thinking about our neighbors, giving each other things to enhance our relationship, and if something happens in the future, we can help each other, right?" Another person also echoed

  .

  What Jiang Li is most afraid of is the drama that enhances the relationship between neighbors and neighbors.

  Originally, we are trying to survive in the last days, and we can just live our own lives, so why bother?
  Waste of time and energy, maybe it will affect the mood.

  "I said no, we're going back to the house if you have nothing to do."

  The people outside were not very happy when they heard that Fu Xiaxia also refused.

  "All right, it's our hot face and cold ass. Since you don't like us, then we won't bother you in the future. The

  little girl now, I really don't know what unity is strength. If we meet in the future Let's see who will help them with something." "

  Oh, Mrs. Lu, don't be angry, the man has the ability to support her, and he will definitely look down on our little bean sprouts and dried sweet potatoes." "Relying on a

  man to support her Is it a skill? The two of them stayed at home all the time, and they were abandoned by others, and they didn't even have anyone to reason for them." "

  Oh, they are good-looking parents, so they have that confidence!"

  "What's the use of being good-looking? There are so many good-looking people!"

  "Grandma Lu, what you said is right. I heard that there are many little girls nowadays, relying on how good-looking they are, they go everywhere. To hook up, just relying on that, we can earn more than we work every day! It’s easy to eat and clothe, and it’s enviable when you think about it. And