Captain Wang also knew that Jiang Li and Gu Jin would not talk nonsense, but he still had to talk about it as his job.

  Jiang Li nodded, expressing that she understood. She knew the concerns of the base and was afraid of causing panic, but there would only be more and more mutated plants in the future, but of course Jiang Li would not say anything about it.

  "What about other things, what are they?"

  Jiang Li didn't ask about Teng Tiao's follow-up. Since Captain Wang said he didn't want others to know, he definitely didn't want to ask more about it.

  Seeing that Jiang Li didn't ask any more questions, Captain Wang knew that Jiang Li understood what he meant. He talked to Gu Jin just now, but Gu Jin didn't ask any more questions either. It's easy to deal with smart people.

  "The second thing, I think you may not agree, but since the base has been handed over to me, I'll make a formal inquiry.

  That is, the base wants to recruit you, not just temporarily like Gu Jin did before, but For the long-term one, if you like, the treatment can be discussed.

  The base also hopes to recruit more talents, so that the base can be stronger."

  After finishing speaking, Captain Wang looked at Gu Jin and Jiang Li, expecting their answers.

  "I'm not short of food or points."

  Jiang Li politely declined as soon as he heard what Captain Wang had said. He had a secret in him, so it was absolutely impossible for him to agree. If the base knew about it, he might be like rattan. been studied.

  Gu Jin also said that he would not join the base.

  Captain Wang saw that they refused, and it was expected. In fact, he told the people at the base that they might not be willing, but the base still wanted to try again. Although disappointed, they didn't ask any more questions.

  "I knew you would answer this way. Although it's a pity, I respect your decision. Then let me

  tell you some inside information. It's actually not a secret. There will be notifications for the base in the future. I'm just in advance. I told you.

  One is the matter of the nutrient solution I mentioned before, which will soon be mass-produced, and then Yinxueguo has passed the experiment. The first batch has matured and can be sold tomorrow or the day after tomorrow, and the second batch will also It has already been planted.

  The other one is the network. In the next few days, the network will probably be restored. It will not only be used in the base, but it still cannot be used outside, and the software can only be developed by the base. Others It’s useless, but fortunately, it’s much more convenient to contact people in the base.” In fact,

  telling Jiang Li and the others earlier is also the meaning of the base, anyway, it’s not a secret, telling them earlier can increase their favorability, even if they can’t join Base, it is also beneficial and harmless to increase their favorability for the base.

  Jiang Li and Gu Jin glanced at each other after hearing these news, and they both saw joy in their eyes. These are rare good news since the end of the world.

  With several good news in succession, it's no wonder Captain Wang hasn't been seen for a while. With so many things together, some people are really busy.

  Although he didn't have to worry about food, Jiang Li also felt very happy.

  For Jiang Li, especially the Internet, it was a pleasant surprise.