cheers."

  "Thank you today, cheers."

  "Cheers. "

  Others also echoed from the sidelines, raising their glasses and toasting together.

  "Good cheer."

  Jiang Li also raised his glass to toast with them.

  In his previous life, he was alone, and in such a warm scene, Jiang Li felt as if he was in a dream, and everything was unreal, but the people around him reminded him that this was real, and he would definitely remember everything today.

  Jiang Li ate a lot today, and she basically didn't have to cut it herself. Gu Jin who was at the side had already cut it for her, so she ate a lot without knowing it. Later, seeing that Jiang Li couldn't eat anymore, Gu Jin stopped.

  Seeing this scene, Shi Yuan, who was sitting opposite, silently approached Shi Lin and said in a low voice.

  "Brother, look at the captain, does he like Jiang Li?"

  Shi Lin followed Shi Yuan's gaze and saw the scene where his boss and Jiang Li were talking.

  "I don't know if I like it or not, but it's definitely different."

  "I think I just like it."

  Shi Lin didn't answer any more, but in fact he also thought he liked it.

  It was almost one o'clock when the few people were about to end, and everyone was not drunk, so let's just taste it. After all, we still have to be vigilant in the last days, but the few people chatted for a long time before it was so late.

  A few people couldn't finish eating a wild boar. Before leaving, Jiang Li taught them how it tastes better when it's hot, and they can continue to eat it tomorrow.

  "Sister, we still have a wild boar. Why don't you come back tomorrow to teach us how to deal with it? After eating the wild boar you cooked, I think it would be a waste if we make the rest ourselves." Fang Qingxun really didn't want to eat it

  . They made it themselves, compared to Jiang Li's, what kind of stuff they made by themselves, now they don't want to eat it at all.

  "Excuse me, Jiang Li has been busy for a day today, and you still have to let Jiang Li come over again."

  Fu Xiaxia reached out and hit Fang Qingxun.

  "Then tell yourself, if you eat what my sister made, can you still eat what you made yourself   ?

  "

It is definitely not enough to make it delicious.

  "Look, you can't even talk about it yourself. Besides, I just let the girl teach us. She doesn't have to do it. She just needs to teach us how to do it. Girl, do you think it's okay?"

  Fang Qingxun looked at Jiang Li expectantly.

  Fu Xiaxia directly gave Fang Qingxun a supercilious look, but she was actually looking forward to it in her heart.

  In fact, Lin and Shi Yuan were looking forward to hearing what Fang Qingxun said, but they wouldn't say it like Fang Qingxun, because they were really embarrassed after all.

  "If you have something to do or are tired, you can just refuse if you don't want to, it's fine."

  Gu Jin looked at Jiang Li and said, afraid that Jiang Li would be tired.