"Two" and I did this ten times until I have calmed down. Now that my head feels lighter and I can see clearer I stare at Monica's green eyes. She forces a small smile.

"Are you okay, now?"

"Yes, thank you. Why are you awake?" I ask her and she takes a sit beside me.

"I was going to take a shower but when I exit from my door, I heard something and...then I felt you." I stare at her to continue; she blushes and drops her head down.

"Then I came here and I saw you not breathing well and your hair was worse than mine with sweat. I knew at the moment that you had a nightmare and you needed help." and lifts her head.

"Do you want to talk about it?"

"No," I say abruptly and she flinches.

"I'm sorry I-" but she cuts me.

"Ian it's okay you don't have to tell me." and my muscles relax. Silence falls together with awkwardness.

"The nightmares you see it's something you don't want to happen and it's normal for you to have them. All the people have nightmares even me." I peer at her face. Her bright eyes are looking outside of the window and she doesn't smile. I feel the room get colder and I sensed that her aura has changed. Before I can picture it, it disappears and the temperature of the room goes back to normal.

"We all have fears and we have to regret something we did in the past but we have to accept it and continue our life." I push some of her hair behind her ear.

"You know what? Why don't you go to take a shower? I'm sure it will calm you, anyway the boys will awake soon." she stands, takes my hand, and leads me to the bathroom.

"Go" She pushes me softly inside and closes the door. I take off my shirt, pants, and underwear and open the faucet. When the water it's okay I step inside. I start to wash up when I hear a voice singing.

"Feel my blood runnin', swear the sky's fallin' How do I know if this shit's fabricated, oh? Time goes by and I can't control my mind. Don't know what else to try, but you tell me every time"

The voice is soft and melodic with high notes. Immediately, my body relaxes and I realized that the voice it's a female's.

"Just keep breathin' and breathin'" and breathin' and breathin'. And oh I gotta keep, I keep on breathing" Just keep breathin' and breathin' and breathin' and breathin' And oh I gotta keep, I keep on breathin', mmm yeah"

The song ends and I feel speechless and I repeat the lyrics. The song was "Breathin" by Arianna Grande and I question who was singing.

I turn off the faucet, get out, take a towel, and wrap it around my waist. I open the door and head to my room. The lights in the kitchen and the living, room are open so I guess that the guys are awake.

When I'm inside my room I change into a grey hoodie and black pants. Then I head to the living to see everyone there.

"Alright now we are all here we can go," Hunter says and we follow him. Once we are outside, I peer where Monica is ahead of me. She wears a brown cotton jacket with black leggings and her hair is in a ponytail. My gaze travels down from her back to her perfect ass. Eventually, my cock hardens from only staring at her ass and I bite on my bottom lip.

Beside her are Blake and Noah while the others are ahead of them. I run to her side and she jumps.

"Thanks for before." I kissed her cheek; her eyes widen and I wink at her before I join Luke with the others.

                                                                                    •••••••••