10

Aden Park

Ezra had came to pick up Aden from school like he always did. Practically skipping to his car she sighed in satisfaction. The weekend finally. It has been an exhausted week, but it was one of the best week of school she's ever experienced. Rayanne has been hanging around Aden a lot more, everyone noticed and they received a lot of questionable looks but no one dared say something to her face or Rayanne's. Aden was glad because no one troubled her anymore.

Soon as she got situated Ezra pulled off, he couldn't waste no time today he had things to do.

"How was school?" He small talked

"It was fine" Aden answered with a small smile

Glancing down at his sister Ezra smirked, he heard about the new company she had, and the positive impact she had on Aden, Aden smiled a lot more these days, she seemed more joyful and the smile on her face never left at the thought of her new friend.

"Good I'm glad" he replied

Arriving at her place, Ezra waved his little sister goodbye before drifting away. Aden practically skipped into her apartment straight to her room, she wasted no time taking off her clothes going straight into the shower. She was exhausted from her day, hanging around Rayanne forced her to be more social than usual. She wasn't too mad about it though, liking Rayanne's company.

After a much needed shower, Aden got situated on her bed, turning on her MacBook she decided to give her best friend a call, a much needed catch up needed to happen.

Answering after the first ring Aden's smiled grew wide at the scene before her, her best friend mirrored the gesture hers growing bigger. Aden's eye became teary as she watched Kiyah hold a small human in her arms.

"Oh my goodness!" She beamed. "Do not tell me that's one of the twins?!"

Nodding in excitement she adjusted the small baby's body for Aden to see. "Say hi auntie Addy" cooed Kiyah.

"I'm gonna cry" Aden became emotional at the sight of the baby, regret slowly consuming her

Noticing the sudden change of demeanour from her friend, Kiyah frowned.

"Don't do that" she sternly said.

Shaking her head, she wiped the tears that had managed to escape. "I just wish I could've been there. I'm such a bad friend"

"Don't do that babe, why are you blaming yourself right now?

"I made a promise to be there for Marley when she gave birth" she bit her lips to stop herself from crying.

"Aden, you went through so much, things happen it's okay so don't put the blame on yourself. We love you, we're not mad at you"

Cheering up, the smile returned her lips. "Where's the other one? Tell me everything about the munchkins !"

"Baby girl is feeding right now! And this is baby Kaede-Rue and his sister's name is Luna-Sage, they were born 2 mins apart and they are so beautiful and healthy"

"Awww I love their names" squinting she observed the sleepish baby, his brown skin popped against his aunts lighter skin toned, his curly hair was brushed back giving him small waves "aww poppa looks so peaceful"