3

Aden Park

The sun was bright this morning and Aden was feeling in a rather good mood. Her face was fresh of makeup and her skin was doing wonders. Walking over to her balcony she snapped some pictures. She hasn't been active on Instagram for a while so she chose to post today.

The Aden from social media and the Aden in real life were like twins with opposite personalities

The Aden from social media and the Aden in real life were like twins with opposite personalities. Aden on social media was her purest and realist form. She wasn't shy, she showed herself, she communicated & didn't hide herself. Aden in real life was quiet and to herself, socially awkward. Some people would call that fake but she didn't think so, that was just Aden, she has always been more comfortable in the virtual world, she met her best friend on Snapchat and they've been close ever since, despite never meeting in real life. She felt that on social media she couldn't care less about being judged she could dress how she wanted, have the craziest piercings and tattoos and people wouldn't judge, but in real life it was different.

Speaking of her best friend, her phone vibrated as she received a FaceTime call. "Ki💘" it read.

Sliding the answer button Aden got her things together as she smiled at the camera.

"Hey girl" she cheesed.

"Hey baby what you doing?" Kiyah asked litting up a blunt.

"Girl I'm going to school" she rolled her eyes. "You look good tho what you doing today?"

"I'm going to visit Marley and then I might do some shopping."

"Aww as she given birth yet"

Marley was Kiyah's sister in law, she's pregnant with twins.

"That big wale is still in labour! I can't wait till the babies get here. Addie you need to come visit when they're here" she pouted.

Despite knowing each other for more than 5 years years, all they did was video chat. They was 11 when they met, Kiyah being in Sacramento, and Aden Miami they never got the chance to meet. And as the time went by they settled for their friendship being this way. It took Aden moving to New York for Kiyah to wake up. She's had enough now she needed her best friend in real life.