Chapter 4- An Unexpected Visitor

🙏Gnome is gnome🙏

Wanna know a secret? I dance, lip sync and put mini performances on while listening to the music when I am writing this fanfic.

TW:
Angst😘
Charlie and Jesus are besties💅
Goofy ahh plot💀
Characters go outta character 🤪
Swearing🤬
Alcohol mentions (Again it's just Husker)🙄
Logic does not exist. 🥛🏃💨

Also in Chapter 2 I said I think the Cherubs are adults- Collin. Mainly cause Deerie seemed to be round the same age and I doubt they'd let a kid run a business even in Heaven. So my personal belief is that Cherubs are a lot older than they look.

Collin's kind were some of the biggest Cherubs to exist but he is the smallest out of his kind (He's still taller than Cletus and Keenie tho).
__________________________________________________________________
(POV: Collin)

I looked up at the group and shocked faces were all around the hotel. Even Husker and Alastor were shocked.
"What. The. Fuck." Charlie said, standing up. "You made that up! You have to had made that up!"
"Some bits may be incorrect since it was a long time ago...but it is true." I said looking at the ceiling.
"You're the last of your kind!?" Razzle said in a sad tone.
"I guess so..." I said, slowly tearing up. "I...miss them so much..."
"I'm genuinely impressed that you are actually able to keep going even after that...event.." Angel said, leaning against the wall. "Many people would...you know..."
"I keep on going for them..." I sniffled, wiping my tears. "They'd want me to keep going no matter what."
"Some points in your story stood out to me." Alastor said, towering over everyone. "Specifically about Cupid, Cletus and Keenie."
"What do you mean?" I tilted my head.
"Well, Cupid insisted on your family going to that place and they ended up dying correct?" Alastor said, walking around. "And he also wanted your father to put on a suit which may be a similar suit to the one that killed your brother Andrew."
"I-I don't understand?" I said, still confused.
"Not to mention he seemed calm by your descriptions" the Radio Demon said, holding a notebook. "And you mentioned about...weird..meat?" (BROS SO OUTTA CHARACTER)
"What are you saying?" I said, crossing my arms. "You think he had something to do with the demons?"
"I mean the only way to get up to the living world is either the Goetia Grimore or an Asmodean Crystal." Charlie said, holding her phone. "I'll call my dad to see if he knows about this."
Charlie went upstairs somewhere.

Just then, the door slammed open and a glowing light flooded the room. A male shape walked towards our group. The male seemed to be holding a box.
"Who the fuck are you?" Angel said, marching up to the glowing figure.
"Ey! Watch your language!" A familiar voice responded. "I'm just dropping stuff off."
"Who are you?!" Vaggie yelled, jumping over the sofa and pointing her spear at the figure. "We didn't order any deliveries!"
"Girl, chill" the glowing figure chuckled, flicking the spear away with a single finger. "I did not wake up and choose violence."
"Answer my question. Who are you?" Vaggie said, pushing Angel away.
"I go by many names." he said dramatically, putting the box down. "But you can call me Jesus."
"JESUS CHRIST!?" Angel, Nifty, Razzle, Dazzle, Husker and Vaggie yelled in unison.
"That's me besties" Jesus chuckled, pointing finger guns. "The Son of God"
"You always confuse me sir," I shook my head. "Is that my stuff?"
"Yep!" Jesus said, pushing the box over to me. "And don't worry, I made sure it is in there."

I opened the box and found it immediately. The last thing I had of my family. The family portrait.
"THANK YOU SO MUCH SIR!" I cried, jumping and hugging Jesus before jumping back off. "Sorry sir."
"No, no, no! It's fine!" He chuckled, patting my head. "Not many people hug me.."
"What even is it?" Angel said, looking over me. "A...picture?"
"This i-was my family" I sniffled, hugging the picture. "Other than their stuff...this is all I have left of them- and some puppets I made"
"That's so sad" Nifty said, putting her hand on my shoulder.
"Yeah..." I said, looking at the picture then looking at the box. "What else is there?"
"Take a look yourself" Jesus smiled, leaning against the wall.
I started rummaging through the box full of all my family's things: Papa's trophies, Mama's favourite book, the old instruments, David and Daphne's pride flags, Andrew's unicorn plush, Thistle's notebook, Pat's old harmonica, Sam's cassette player, George's football, Rose's lion plush Simba and the puppet making kit Jesus gave me. Each of their photos were in there perfectly intact and stacked on one another.
"So these belonged to your family?" Vaggie said, crouching down to the box.
"Yeah..." I said, taking out Andrew and Rose's plushies and a puppet of David.