Chapter 1- Of Sheeps and Demons

Watch video first. If you ain't mature enough then do not read as Helluva Boss is for mature audiences. Thank you.

Italics = thoughts

TW:
Violence
Sussy demons
Abuse
Basically yk the average Helluva Boss ep lol, may not be canon personalities but it's my fanfic so fuck you if ya are mad.
_______________________________________________________________

[SET AFTER LYLE LIPTON'S DEATH (Episode 4)]

(POV: Collin)

I sat on the stage quietly. Keenie and Cletus were crying so I just sat in silence, looking at the crowd who were mostly dead. What did we do... because of us and those demons, innocents died just because we fought over a man's life. I looked up at Cletus and Keenie, who started to calm down. Cletus looked at me and his face had a mad expression on his face. He flew towards me, followed by Keenie and they both landed in front of me. Cletus raised his hand and slapped me across my face.

"THIS IS YOUR FAULT COLLIN!" He yelled in my ear. "IF YOU WERE NOT SUCH A PUSSY WE WOULD'VE SAVED THAT OLD SHIT!"
"B-b-but I didn't-" I stuttered, flinching as they shouted.
"COLLIN YOU ARE THE WEAKEST MEMBER OF THIS WHOLE TEAM!" Keenie yelled in my face. "YOU DIDNT DO SHIT TO HELP HIM!"

I ducked my head in sadness. I have never been good at standing up for myself. They kept insulting me until a red portal opened next to us. A well dressed man with a smile stepped out. I recognized him as Lucifer Morningstar , the Fallen Angel and Ruler of Hell.
"Aww...fighting each other are we?" He said, walking over to me. "I thought you knew better."
He lifted me up and stroked the top of my fluff (his top hair/wool). Cletus and Keenie both had a mixed look of scared and happy weirdly. I sorta felt uncomfortable in a way but at the same time I didn't because the insults finally stopped.
"Since you three have no where to go now you've been kicked out of heaven..." he said, still stroking me. "I can bring you to hell.."
"WHAT!?" All three of us said in unison.
"Indeed my fallen children." He nodded, patting my fluff once again. "I'll explain what I'll do when we are there."
"When we are where sir?" Keenie said, raising her hand.
I noticed a portal forming underneath us. Lucifer clapped his hands and it started to open quicker.
"Be not afraid cherubs." He smiled as the portal was now massive.
The portal fully opened and Cletus and Keenie both fell through, screaming as they descended into the pits of hell.
"Let's go then" the lord of hell smiled to me, jumping through the portal, still holding me carefully.

We arrived in a palace like building which I guessed was his palace. (No shit Sherlock) He set me down and patted my head once more.
"Stay here Cherubs, whilst I get your jobs here in hell ready" he said softly, walking off.
I sat on a couch in Lucifer's palace. Keenie and Cletus were opposite me and they looked mad. Why do they hate me? What did I do to them? As soon as Lucifer left Cletus stood up and marched over. I noticed his wings and halo had faded, now horns were on his head. He seemed to be changing as he marched over and was right in front of me. Keenie just smirked from the distance. Cletus grabbed my head fluff, squeezed it and threw me to the ground. What's he doing?! I've done nothing wrong!
"BEAT THAT WORTHLESS SHIT'S ASS CLETUS!!!" Keenie yelled, cheering Cletus on.
Cletus smiled to her, turned to me and grabbed me by the neck. What's going on?! He squeezed his fist tighter and tighter until my whole world went black. I heard the maniacal laughter of Cletus and Keenie which was muted soon by a loud high pitched ringing. One punch, two punch, three punch. Each punch was harder than the previous. I counted at least 15 punches. May have been 50. I tried my best to pull myself up but my back was met with a powerful force holding it back down. I felt a sharp object on my neck which was slowly digging in. Guess my time has come. Cleetus and Keenie are way more powerful than me. Especially Cletus. Hence he's the leader of our team. I felt my clothes being ripped by a mighty blade which also impaled my back. At least I will be reunited with my family. I suddenly felt someone stroking my head fluff.
"Y'know..." I heard Cletus' sinister tone chuckle. "You'd make a nice coat or blanket..."
"Yeah! We can also make dinner out of him!" Keenie laughed, as I felt a hard slap on my back.
"W-wouldn't that be...c-c-cannibalism?" I stuttered whilst choking on blood.
"No one gave you the right to speak did they?" Keenie snarled, putting her foot on my back.
"N-no ma'am" I bleated in pain.
I felt the sharp object from before carving my skin like it was a pumpkin. Why can't they just hurry it up? Do I have to be put through more pain!?
"If you are gonna kill me..." I coughed, pulling myself up with every last bit of strength I had. "Hurry up and do it"
"Nah...the pain should last longer" Cletus laughed, cutting my back recklessly.