✮Hot Day✮

Tw: SMUT!

Bill pov

OMG Y/n it is Soo hot I said complaining to her Can we go in the pool! I said to my Girlfriend of 3 years. Okay! she said yelling back. She came out with this sexy swim suit

Your suit

Bill's pov

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Bill's pov

Hey sexy I said . Hi handsome she said. Okay let's go in handsome she said. Then we arrived at the pool. I was at the end of the pool so Y/n push me. I swam up and she started to giggle and then jumped in. She swam up and we made eye contact then she kissed then that turned into a make out. She went down to my neck and sucked and bit it leaving big purple marks.

Your POV

Tw smut they're 18

As I was giving him big love bites Let's go inside handsome I said. Let's go then he said. First we dried our self up and then went inside then we went to our room then you started making out again then you push him into our bed and went on top of him. You started bite and suck on his neck leaving big purple marks. Then you went down and tied up your hair you pulled down his trunks and looked at him for permission he nod his yes so you continue then you licked the tip of his dick he grabbed a blanket and put it over his body so you were covered. You started jerking him off make him moan then with out any warning you put the hole thing into your mouth and sucking it but you started gagging because it was to big Billy let out little moans but the quicker you get the louder he gets. Then some one came in but you kept going H-Hey T-Tom Bill said Hey umm here's Y/n dog back he said putting on to our floor Were is Y/n? Tom said O-oh she i-is in the B-bath room. But bill couldn't hold it anymore so he let a big moan. Are you okay Tom said. Mhm yep so-so great he said moaning. Who is under the blanket Tom asked. Oh umm no one. But then Tom ripped the blanket off revealing me. OMG hey Tom I said. Y'all are super weird he said walking out. Do you want to continue I said to Bill. Yeah he said sounding embarrassed. So you lick it and put the thing slowly into your mouth. And Bill let out little whimpers. It got sloppyer so you knew he is going to cum he realsed his juices into your mouth. Your turn i said with a smirk.

Bill's pov

I took off her swim suit her body is gorgeous I threw her suit some where in the room since the dog followed Tom out. I laid her down and went down on her pussy and licked it she let out a little moan so I went faster and flick my tongue she started moaning very loud but then she covered Don't cover you pretty mouth i want hear you I said. I continue and then she let out a moan Oh Billy I am coming she said moaning out loud. All her juices came out I lick all of it off. I went up and started making out I pushed my tongue into her mouth and biting her lip earning a moan for her I got the blanket and put it over us since I was on top. Iined up with her pussy and pushing it in she let out a moan Y/n you are so tight I said though moans. She moan so loud that I think the hole neighbor hood heard it. ~Ahh Billy I coming~ she said moaning. ~Me too~ I said. We both came and cleaned up.
End off Smut

Bill pov

She got changed into my shirt and hello Kitty PJ pants and I got changed into my boxers and shorts we both got into out bed I love you Bill she said looking at me. Love you too darling I said back to her she turned around and put my arms around her waist and then we fell asleep.

A/N

Hey y'all I re did my book bc it was not getting attention so yeah stay safe Wc:741