✮Horny✮

SMUT
SUBMISSIVE BILL
MOMMY KINK
HAIR PULLING
OVERSTIMULATING
EDGING
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Your pov

Me and the rest of the band Bill, Tom, Gustav and Georg. We were on the couch watching a movie. Me and Bill were sitting next to each other and Tom was next to me and Bill. I wasn't even paying attention to the movie I was only paying attention to my phone. Bill placed his hand on my thigh but no one noticed because there was a blanket over us. I didn't think anything of him putting his hand on my thigh. Then a sex scene came on. I looked up and giggled softly. Of course Tom was watching. I looked at Bill and he was biting his bottom lip while rubbing my thigh.

Bill's POV

I was horny as fuck. And that sex scene turned me on more. I felt more aroused as I rubbed her thigh. I hid my face in the crook of her neck. I slid my hand under her shirt playing with her tit. She let out a soft whimper turning me on more. I sucked on her neck and eventually found her soft spot which caused her to let out a moan but she covered it with a cough. You okay Y/n? Tom asked. M-Mhhm she mumbled. Tom nodded his head and looked back at the TV.

Your POV

Bill stop. I whispered in his ear. But he continued rubbing and massaging my tit he was also sucking on my neck. Great now i am mad and horny as fuck. I tugged on his hair. Ow! Mommy! He said out loud. Bill hush! I yelled at him. I grabbed his hand and led him to our bedroom. I pushed him on the bed. I closed the door. I got on top of him and I kissed him roughly. I slid my tongue in his mouth and continued making out with him. I tugged on his belt and pulled down his pants and boxers making his dick spring out. Mommy please. He whimpered out. I stroked him and kissed his tip. ~Fuck Mommy~ He moaned out. I took him all in my mouth because i don't have a gag reflex. ~I am going to cum mommy~ He whimpered out. As he was about to cum i stopped and pulled my mouth away from his dick edging him. Beg. I said in a innocent tone. ~Mhmm~ahh~fuck mommy please let me cum please~ He said moaning and whimpering. I stroked him and he came all over my hand so i licked it off.

Time skip

Still your POV

He came 8 times and our bed was covered in his cum. ~Mommy~Please~I can't handle it anymore~ He said in a shaky voice. I let out a soft whimper while i was riding him. I came all over his big cock. And slid off of him. He laid on top of me with his head on my chest. He was panting loudly and he let out a soft whimper. You okay my love? I asked softly. Mhmm just I couldn't handle it Sorry mommy he said in a soft voice. It's okay you did great. I said in a kind voice. Thank you. He said while catching his breath. I kissed his forehead and slowly fell asleep on my chest i put the covers over us and slowly fell asleep.