✮Shh✮

Tw: SMUT
Bill POV
As me and Y/n were cuddling on the couch in the living room. Tom came in and sat down next to Y/n. What are guys watching he said. Oh Harry Potter she said to Tom. Mine if I watch with you guys? He asked. Yeah we don't mind she said. As we continue watching. They kept whispering to each other. Tom started tickling Y/n so she started laughing. Tom Stop I am going to pee myself she said while laughing. So i taped her knee and she was still laughing. I should be the one to make her laugh. Oh but how pretty she looks. Y/nnnn I whine. Yeah what happened she said looking at me. Stop talking with my brother and pay attention to meeee I said. Okay she said coming closer to me I laid my head on her chest as she played with my hair. But then she stop and moved my head off her chest. Hey I whined. Since there was a blanket on us she put her hand on my pants and undid my zipper. She looked at me and I nod my head while biting my lip I put the blanket over me and she rubbed my bulge making me hard.

Tw: Smut

Your pov

As I was rubbing it he let out little whimpers Shhhh I said. He nodded his head. I take it out slowly. I looked at him and he was biting his lip. So I slowly started rubbing he let out a little moan. I put my hair up and put my head down to his dick I put the blanket over me so I started licking the tip he let out a little whimper. So I put the thing in and started sucking. Ahh he moans. Y'all need to stop doing things around me Tom said walking out. Y/n stop he said so I did. Aww is Bill embarrasse I said teasingling. No let's just continue the movie he said hiding his red face. Okay I said looking at the TV. You know Draco is kinda hot I said to bill. No I am he said leaning into for a kiss.

A/n

Hey y'all I hope you enjoyed and ty for the reads like I am so happy bye luvs Wc:393