✮ignore✮

Tw:Sad Bill

Your pov

As I woke up I wanted to prank Bill to get back for the prank he did. I thought and thought but then the perfect idea came to mine. What if I ignore him. Prefect you thought to yourself. You got up and changed. You went the bathroom and brush your teeth. You came out and saw Bill was awake. Good morning Mein Liebling he said in a raspy voice. I didn't say anything and walked out the room. I went into the living room and sat down on the couch.

Bill pov

As I walk in the living room I saw Y/n on the couch. Hey baby I said going up to her. She said nothing and stood up and started to walk and bump into my shoulder. That hurt I said she took off. So I followed her as I went into the room I saw her no the bed so I went behind her and put my arms around her waist. She stood up and went to the bathroom. So I followed her not trying to creepy she slam the door in my face. After a couple minutes she came out and left the room. I followed her again, when I came out I and she was talking to Tom. So I went up behind her put my arms around her waist and kiss her cheek. Yet she was still talking to Him. Anyways I have to go bye Tom she said kissing his cheek. Then went out the door You stay away from her I said to Tom and went my room.

Your pov

As I was shopping around I wanted to go to my friend's house so I went. After a couple hours I wanted to go home since it was 9PM. So my friend dropped me off we said our goodbyes and I got out of the car. I remember that I was doing a prank but I wanted to stop cause I miss bill. So I went to the door and unlocked it no one was in the living room so I went to my and Bill's room. When I enter I saw Bill on a chair crying. His eyes all puffy and red. Oh baby I said walking up to him I pull him into a hug and he started sobbing into my chest. Why did you ignore me said in a sad voice. It's a prank handsome I said. I got you back I said. It not funny he said in a soft tone. I am sorry baby i said softly. Do it again and you're getting punished he said in a dominant tone.

A/n
Hi y'all hope you enjoy pls vote, comment and share Bye luvs Wc:469