☆Want me to help☆

Tw: Smut

Your pov
My best friend Bill was coming over and staying the night. So I got ready I put on a white t-shirt and baggy black sweat pants. Anyways I heard a knock on the door so I went it was probably Bill. I went to go answer it I opened the door and it was Bill. Omg hey bill you said running into his arms. He hugged you back hey Y/n I miss you he said softly.

Bill's pov

She ran to me oh how pretty she looks. She hugged me tight so I hugged back. Hey y/n I miss you I said softly. Okay come with me she said grabbing my hand. So I shut the door and she pulled me so I followed her she lead me to her room. Okay so I got this new eye shadow pallet and eye liner and I want to try a look on you she asked excitedly Sure I say. She got out her make up bag and grabbed a eye shadow pallet that looks like a coffin and eye liner. She comes up to my face putting eye liner on me. Now she is on my lap with one of her knees on the side of my thigh and the other. Now she's moving her body on me. I looked at her she is so pretty. Stop moving your messing me up she said holding my face. I looked at her she looks concentrated. She started moving on my lap making me hard. I let out a little whimper. I couldn't help she is to pretty. I pull her into a kiss and pulled away I looked at her and her hands go around neck. So I put my around her waist. She pulled me in for a kiss and that turned into a make out.
SUMT!!!
I felt Sparks when she pulled me in. We start getting more deep in the kiss. She started grinding on me make me hard. Want me to help she said biting her lip. I nodded and bit my lip. First she took off my shirt and bit down on my neck leaving a little mark. I laid down then she went down (btw they were on the bed). She undid my pants and pulled them down and threw them on the floor. She rubbed my cloth member making me whimper. Stop b-being a te-tease Y/n I whimper out. Okay I will Billy she said softly. She pulled my boxers down making my dick spring out. She grabbed it and kiss the tip. I let out a little whimper. She swirls her tongue around it and then puts it in her mouth and starts sucking she puts more of it in. I can feel my self coming. I let out a big moan. I-I a-am coming I said loudly. I feel my self twitch and realsed my self with the biggest moan. She swallowed it and took off her shirt leaving her with her bra then she took it off leaving it on the floor then she took off her pants leaving her with lace underwear then she took it off. She put her self on my dick so flip us over so I was on top I start moving. Ahh Bill she said loudly. God your so tight I said. I start moving more faster letting out groans and Y/n let out whimpers. I am coming she said loudly. Me too I said we both came at the same time. I got off her and laid next to her heaving breathing and her too. That was amazing we both said. Y/n I really like you and would you like to be my girlfriend I said I would love to she said softly. I pull her into a kiss I looked at the time we should probably go to bed I said to her. Okay she said getting up we both got changed and laid back down. I love you Bill she said softly I Love you too I sad back. I pull her in my arms and we fell asleep with my arms around her waist and her around my neck and very close together. Oh how much I love her.

A/n

Hey y'all another one bc I fell bad for not posting ty you so much for everything and I am taking request so yep bye luvs Wc:751