𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

Ivy POV:

I woke up in my own bed the next day, as Cordelia had just arrived in town, so I'd wanted us to go back home rather than sleep at the twins'.

I made my way to the kitchen, feeling a delicious smell tickle my nostrils.

"Hello dear Ivy," Cordelia said, placing some eggs on a plate which she put in front of me as soon as I sat down on one of the dining room chairs.

"How do you have so much energy in the morning?" I said, putting my face in my hands.

"I've got a job that requires me to get up early, don't you?" she said, and I stuck my tongue out at her.

"Bitch." I mumbled as I ate my perfectly cooked eggs.

"Heard that." she said as she sat down beside me.

"Yeah, did that on purpose." I replied with a smile.

She gives me the finger before plunging back into her plate.

"Well then, what's your program for the day, you ungrateful bitch?" she asked.

"Well, I wanted us to spend the day together, then, we'd go to the twins' for dinner tonight, if that's okay with you, cunt." I replied.

"Sounds good to me. We could go shopping, don't you think? I've got a whole wardrobe to redo." she said excitedly.

I loved seeing my sister excited like that.

Cordelia had always been a role model for me, and to see that even though we didn't see each other so often because of her work, I was still so close to her warmed my heart.

"I'm fine with that. By the way, have you talked to Chloe lately?" I asked, playing nervously with my fork.

"Hell nah, I blocked her number 3 months ago, that bitch is crazy." she replied with a grimace.

I briefly explained what had happened lately with Chloe and her mouth dropped. I don't think she expected Chloe to be THAT crazy.

"Is she really THAT deranged? I hope she hasn't stopped taking her pills because that could still do some damage." she says as she gets up to clear our plates.

"If she hasn't stopped taking her pills, I wouldn't want to see her condition without them." i say which made her laugh instantly.

"Go take a shower before you start talking shit, because you already smell like shit." she says, pointing at the door.

I gave her two middle fingers before heading to my room, where I took a shower before getting dressed and ready.

Suddenly, my phone vibrated.

Tom: hey giiirl, watcha dooiiiin?

Ivy: going shopping with my Cordi 😜

Tom: want some money from ur fav sugar daddy? 💸😘

Ivy: you really gotta stop with the cringy lines 🙏 anyways what u doin?

Tom: lame 👎 I'm playing video games with Bill 😜🧍🏼‍♂️🤺

Ivy: what's up with the emojis?

Tom: idk feeling goofy today 😣

Ivy: K, see u tonight for dinner dickhead

Tom: see ya beautiful 😉

I went down to the living room to join my sister, who was watching TV, more specifically teletubbies, while waiting for me.

"Wow, that looks SOOO interesting," I said, crossing my arms over my chest and raising an eyebrow.

"Shut up, I was bored, you were taking too long." she says as she gets up and heads for the front door.

Tom POV:

I was playing video games with Bill when I heard the front door open, revealing Gustav, alone.

"Where's Georg?" I asked, concentrating on the game.

"With Christina, I think they're spending the day together." he replied, dropping onto the sofa next to me.

"And where's your girl?" he asked.

"Out shopping with Cordelia." I replied.

When I got no answer, I glanced at Gustav, who was BLUSHINNNN. Would he have a soft spot for Cordelia? Ivy would surely be sick of the whole group doing her sisters.

"I'm warning you Gustav if you want to make a move on Cordelia, go to Ivy, don't let the Chloe episode happen again." I say as I reconcile myself to the game.

"Nonsense, I don't have a soft spot for Cordelia." he says, crossing his arms like a child.

"Yes that's right, and I don't feel like doing Ivy." Bill says with a laugh.

I took my controller and threw it in his big ass face. He knew it pissed me off every time he brought up the fact that he'd like to do Ivy.

"OUUUUUCH YOU LITTLE BITCH!" he shouted, throwing his controller back at me.

"HEY! CALM DOWN YOU TWO." Gustav shouts, throwing pillows at us so hard I think I've lost brain cells.

"HEY! I think I've lost some neurons." says Bill, as if he was reading my mind.

"You may have a big ass forehead but there's nothing inside, so don't worry about it." I tell him with a smug grin.

"I'm going to slap you so hard people will ask you if the mark of my hand in your stupid face is a birthmark." he says with an evil grin.

"I don't know how Ivy manages you both, but now I understand what she's going through." Gustav says sinking back into the sofa cushions.

"I know how she does it since SHE loves ME," I say and Bill sticks his tongue out at me.

"You're adopted," Bill muttered.

"WE'RE TWINS, ASSHOLE. I said and Gustav burst out laughing.

We picked up our joysticks again and finished our game before tidying up the house a bit to welcome Cordelia and Ivy for the night.

"You're lucky, Gustav, that Cordelia's eating here tonight," I say with a mischievous grin, rearranging the sofa cushions.

"You know, before Ivy, I'd never seen you CLEAN ANYTHING." he says with a smug grin.

The little prick wanted to change the conversation. He downnn bad for Cordi.

"From the look of you, you'd better start getting ready now because there's work to be done," I said, wagging my finger at him, which made him laugh.

"You know, you say Bill's got a big head, but the truth is it's you." he said before running off to avoid getting hit.

"Jealous bitch." I mumbled, continuing my cleaning.