𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

Ivy POV:

We were on the stage, ready to perform our new song that I had written with Christina: Everlong
(song reference: Everlong by Foo Fighters)

I grabbed my guitar and looked at the audience.

In the front row were Tom and Bill, excited to see us perform. Tom winked at me and Bill blew me a kiss.

« Thank you all for coming ! I really hope you will enjoy !! » Christina says through the microphone, raising a finger in the air.

We started to play. I didn't take my eyes off Tom except for a few times when I closed my eyes to concentrate. Tom kept smiling and dancing which made me laugh slightly.

time skip

After our concert, Tom and Bill joined us in the dressing rooms where our entire group was.

Bill gave me no time for anything and threw himself on top of me for a hug. I looked over his shoulder and saw Tom frowning.

he's not jealous of his brother, right?

When Bill let go of me, he took me by the shoulders and said: « You were incredible. »

I smiled as I thanked him and walked over to Tom. He also took me in his arms and placed a kiss on my forehead and whispered: « I thought I saw a goddess on that stage. »

I laugh as I hit him on the chest. He looked at me with his dark eyes, still smiling and put his arm around my shoulders.

Alex spoke up after receiving the compliments of the twins: « We wanted to have an after party in one of the most exclusive clubs in LA, are you guys coming? »

The twins were in, so Tom offered me a ride in his car, which I accepted. Christina went in Bill's car and Molly went in Alex's car.

Tom put his hand on my leg while driving, which made me shiver. To try to show I was comfortable I said: « So what did you think about our performance? »

He turned to me, his hand still on my leg.

« You were majestic, we felt the passion you had to play and you were frankly beautiful. » he finally said.

damn

I smiled at him and stroked the underside of his chin.

There was no mention of the kissing photo on the front page of the magazine.

Finally we arrived and saw that the others were already there, smoking cigarettes. When Bill saw us, he told us all to go back inside the club because the paparazzi would be coming soon.

Christina took me directly by the hand to go dancing. Tom smiled at me and motioned for me to follow her.

When we finished dancing I looked for Tom but he was nowhere to be found. I approached the bar and saw the worst thing that could happen to me: Tom and another girl having a drink.

I was pissed off and tired of being played by this guy. I sat at that bar, knowing full well that at any moment a boy would go and try his luck with me.

A rather handsome boy sat down beside me and ordered a drink. I smiled at him.

don't play with me Tom, I always win.

Tom POV:

While waiting for Ivy to return, I sat at the bar. A girl had come to talk to me so to be polite I stayed, but in truth all I wanted was to be alone with Ivy.

It was starting to get long. I wondered what she was doing. The girl in front of me came closer and closer to me until she put her hand on my knee. I pulled it away and made an excuse to go get Ivy.

I found her at the bar. Smoking with a guy who was drooling over her.

I approached the couple and took the man by the collar and laid him on the bar

"If you touch my girlfriend again I will kill you, understand?" I say, angry that he dared to consider that he had a chance with her.

He took off running and I turned back to Ivy. She had her arms crossed over her chest and was rolling her eyes.

"Did you really care to let this guy touch you?" I asked, pissed off by the situation.

"If I were you I wouldn't open it too much. I saw you with that girl. I thought you were going to change. I'm an idiot, actually." she said as she left.

fuck

Ivy POV:

I headed for the exit, trying to keep the tears from flowing. I was tired of being taken for a fool. Did I ask for it when I thought that the famous Tom Kaulitz would change for a guitarist of a little band? I think so.

I took out a cigarette again. I felt a panic attack coming on.

Suddenly, Alex came out and walked towards me. Without saying anything he took me in his arms and I let him. We stayed in silence for a few minutes before he said: "Do you want me to take you home?"

I agreed and he called Molly to see how she would get home. Bill had agreed to take Christina and Molly home, which was fine with us.

Tom had tried to come and talk to me, according to Christina, but Bill had told him to leave me alone which I think was the best thing.

I got into Alex's car and he finally asked: "Are you planning to tell me what's going on with Tom?"