𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

Ivy POV:

"Are you planning to tell me what's going on with Tom?"

I was still thinking about what I could say to him. I wanted to be honest with Alex, he was like my brother after all. But I didn't even know what Tom and I were, and after that night, I was even more confused.

"Tom and I are good friends. That's all there is to it." I replied.

He frowned and focused on me again:
"What if you told me the truth?"

I looked down at my hands that I kept playing with.

"I don't know what we are. He's a player and I don't think he would change for me. I had hoped for it but obviously I was wrong." I finally said.

He stopped in front of my house and looked at me with compassion.

"Look, Tom and I were talking earlier. He told me that he has real feelings for you and I know he seems a little heartless but I swear he really likes you. He doesn't know how to behave properly but if you set some rules I'm sure everything will work out for the best. Trust me on that."

I looked at him, baffled. Did Tom love me? I wasn't sure what to do now. I ran a hand through my hair and rested my head against the seat. I took a deep breath and said: "Goodnight, Alex."

I placed a kiss on his cheek and left without giving him time to react.

why is it so hard?

time skip

I woke up with a good hangover. The first thing I did was to check my cell phone.

20 missed calls from Tom
2 missed calls from Bill

The first thing I did was to call Bill back, he was my friend after all and I wanted to talk to him more than his brother: "Hey! You tried to call me?" I asked through my phone.

"Hey, yes I wanted to talk to you about Tom..." he replied.

shit

I sighed and sat down on my bed.

"Tell me."

"I really think you should give him a chance to explain himself."

"I will see. Thanks for calling but I have to go, kisses."

I hung up without giving him time to answer. So he had bribed his brother to call me to give him a chance?

looser

Tom POV:

I must have called Ivy twenty times but she didn't answer. When Bill had managed to reach her, she hung up on him as soon as he started to plead my case. I didn't know what exactly to do if she wouldn't even give me a chance to explain.

Fortunately, last night Bill had invited the band Ecstasy to come with us to a red carpet. I knew I could see her then and try to corner her so we could talk.

Bill came into my room, disgruntled: "Look, I don't mind that there's something going on with Ivy and it's complicated, but if I have to lose this friendship because of you I'm going to resent you for life."

He left without saying anything, slamming the door of my room. I sighed as I thought about what to say to Ivy. I didn't want to lose her over a misunderstanding.

time skip

Bill and I were preparing for the event. Georg and Gustav were to join us there as well as the Ecstasy group. I knew that the presence of Ivy, with whom I had already been photographed by paparazzi, would make the world talk but I didn't care. The only thing I wanted was to talk to her.

When we got there, everyone was there. Georg and Gustav had decided to wait for us with the group while smoking. I met Ivy's gaze which was cold, without any emotion.

She was absolutely beautiful. I knew she wanted to make me mad, but just seeing her made me happy.

Unfortunately, I did not have time to talk to her. We were dragged onto the red carpet and I saw that Ivy had a gift for modeling. The cameras loved her.

I tried to get as close as possible but unfortunately, the closer I got to her, the more the photographers and journalists asked us if there was something going on between us, especially after the photos taken on her balcony

When we were all done, we all joined together to debrief. I took advantage of this moment to take Ivy aside.

I took her arm and pinned her in a corner :
"Please listen to me." I said. She said nothing, probably waiting for my explanation.

"The girl you saw me with last night, nothing happened. I talked to her while waiting for you but I swear nothing happened."

She sighed, surely realizing her mistake: "Tom, Alex told me what you said about you having feelings for me..."

snitch

I looked at the ground, not sure what to say.

She took my hands and forced me to look at her as she said: "Look Tom, I know for a fact that you haven't had a real serious relationship so we're going to take it slow and easy, okay?"

I smiled and kissed her nose and then her mouth. She laughed and I hugged her. Feeling her in my arms was the best feeling I ever had. 

"I like you a lot, Tommy." she says, her head curled up in my chest.

"I like you more, princess."