𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐨

Ivy POV:

"What do I get in exchange?" the boy whispered in my ear.

what is wrong with this guy?

"Excuse my brother, he's an idiot." said his twin, pushing his brother on the side.

"Yeah I could tell." I replied rolling my eyes.

"I'm Bill, I didn't catch your name, could you say it again?" he then asked me.
"I'm Ivy." I replied unbothered.

He smiled and then got his attention back to Christina.

"We would happily sign this for you, Christina." he said taking a pen from his pocket to be able to sign the poster.

"Thank you so much." Christina said with a big smile.

looks like she got herself a boyfriend.

When they were done signing, Tom turned to me.

"Do you want an autograph too gorgeous?" he asked winking at me.

I smiled knowing what should shut him up.

"Yeah please sign my boobs." I said while showing my cleavage.

"No problem baby." he replied.

He took the pen and signed something on my chest.

what the HELL.

He stood aside to admire his handiwork while Bill and Christina burst out laughing.

well that did not go as I planned.

"What did you write?" I said panicking as the laugher got bigger and bigger.

"You'll see it later" he replied winking.

asshole.

While I was panicking at the thought of what Tom might have written on my neckline, Bill, between two laughs, arrived to articulate:
"If you girls want to come, we're throwing a party in our new house nearby..."

Christina looked at me begging me with her eyes to say yes.

"Okay fine." I said rolling my eyes.

Christina and Bill jumped out of joy.

"Great then, can I have one your numbers to text you the address?" asked Bill while Christina gave him her number.

Tom leaned over again and whispered to me:
"See you tonight gorgeous."

He walked away blowing me a kiss like I had done to him before.

I ran to the nearest restroom to see what that idiot had written. When I saw what he had marked, I wanted to strangle him. On my chest he had written, with a permanent marker: "I belong to Tom Kaulitz"

ASSHOLE!!!

time skip

Christina and I were roommates so getting ready together was easy.

I had to scrub with water for almost 2 hours to remove the bullshit that Tom had written.

I didn't know if I was excited to see him, he seemed like a playboy and I always hated that kind of man.

Christina finally out of her room showing the final result of all these hours of hard work.

"You look amazing Christina!" I told her.
"GO CHANGE I DON'T WANT TO BE LATE!"