𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞

Tom POV:

After Christina and Georg announced their new relationship, the girls practically threw us out to be alone and gossip about us.

We decided to celebrate the news at Bill and I's place, inviting Gustav too. Georg and I were both in a relationship now, it was strange but these girls were really worth it.

When Bill and Gustav heard the news, they were surprised but pleased.

« So y'all fucked both best friends? » asked Bill making Gustav laugh.

« Fuck off. » I replied while showing my middle finger.

time skip

After our little party, we decided to invite the girls home for dinner. Honestly, being away from Ivy made me sick, but her presence made all the difference. Georg was looking forward to seeing his girlfriend too, so it was a win-win situation.

Ivy POV:

Christina and I were getting ready for dinner at Tom and Bill's, while telling each other everything we hadn't already said about our respective relationships.

« Is this shirt okay? I feel like it's too much... » I asked my bestfriend.

« You look incredible, Ivy! » she replied with a wide smile

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

« You look incredible, Ivy! » she replied with a wide smile.

When we'd finished, we took Christina's car to Tom and Bill's house. We were all excited to see our sweethearts again.

When we knocked on the door, Bill opened it with a startled look on his face. We were confused and heard voices we knew very well, yelling: Georg was chasing Tom with a knife in his hand, shouting what sounded to me like insults in German.

I didn't think for a second and took off my earrings, tied up my hair and headed for the two idiots. I stood in front of Tom to protect him, which made Georg stop his trajectory. I took the opportunity to take the knife out of his hand and grab Tom's and Georg's ears to make them sit on the sofa.

« You want to act like children? Fine, I'm gonna treat you like it. » I said.

« Baby, he started it! » Tom whined.

« Fucking liar! » replied Georg.

« LISTEN TO IVY FOR THE LOVE OF GOD! » yelled Christina at the two idiots.

The two didn't reply and began to sulk like two children.

« Thank you Christina. Now, Bill, explain to me what happened. » I said, turning to Bill.

He moved closer to me and put an arm around my shoulders, which irritated Tom, who was grumbling in his corner.

« They were arguing over a shirt, because they wanted to make themselves handsome for y'all, which is impossible. » Bill said making Christina and I laugh.

« Is that why you were running around with a knife? » asked Christina trying to catch her breath.

The two idiots didn't reply, surely realizing how stupid this was.

Gustav came into the living room to greet us, and Tom took the opportunity to put his arms around my waist and kiss my neck.

« Look what you made me do, idiot! » I said as I pointed to my hair in a messy bun.

« You looked hot when you were angry. » he replied.

I rolled my eyes and turned to face him.

« So, how did you exactly learn to calm a situation like this? » he asked as he pressed me harder against his chest.

« I have 2 sisters. » I said, playing with his hair.

« I would love to meet your family one day... » he said looking deeply into my eyes.

I had no desire to introduce him to my family. My father had left when I was 5, leaving my mother with 3 young daughters. I had 2 older sisters who had looked after me, helping me through a lot in my life, and I honestly loved them, but I was afraid of what it would be like to introduce them to Tom.

« Maybe, but only if you act wisely. » I said with a wink.

I headed for the kitchen, not without Tom following like a puppy dog. Christina and Bill were preparing the meal like real chefs, and I took the opportunity to play some music.

I put « Pain of Love » from their new album and I picked up a spoon to use as a microphone. I got Tom to dance with me, while Christina got Georg and Bill got Gustav.

I quickly detached myself from Tom to get up on the table and give my own concert, during which I was admired by my 5 biggest fans.

Tom didn't take his eyes off me for a second, his gaze was piercing me and I felt myself shivering. He's playing with his piercing, which makes him even more attractive.

Once the impromptu concert in the kitchen was over, we had a quiet dinner, discussing the latest news and, above all, the new song we were writing.

« What exactly is your new song about? » asks Bill, excited by the idea.

I stare at Tom, knowing that this song was inspired by our relationship having ups and downs. He returns my gaze and understands what the song is really about.

Seeing that I was embarrassed, Christina replied:
« It's a complicated love story, but we know they're destined to be together. »

time skip

After dinner, Tom and I wanted to be alone. So we went out on his balcony to smoke. I'd already noticed, but Tom smoking was incredibly sexy.

He approached me, putting his cigarette in his mouth to keep his hands free, and wrapped them around my waist.

« Is your new song about me? » he asked taking a drag from his cig.

« Maybe.. » I answered.

He looked at me straight in the eyes with a mischievous little smile and crushed his cigarette to the ground so he could kiss me.

Just when we were about to kiss, I noticed a shadow in the bushes of his garden.

« Tom, I think we're being spied on. » I whispered to his ear.

He looked over to where I was already looking and snapped. His fists were clenched and the veins in his arms stood out.

« Stay here baby. » he told me before leaving me alone on his balcony.

this will not end well