𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

Ivy POV:

The evening had gone surprisingly well. No fighting and Tom had been a real gentleman.

At the end of the night, Christina and I headed home, as the next day we had a meeting with the band and our manager.

I woke up with a massive hangover and so did Christina, so we both decided to put on huge sunglasses and wait for the others for the meeting.

They finally arrived around 11 a.m. and we began our little meeting.

"So, I've noticed a few things that might move your group forward and a few things that slow it down..." Jenny said, drinking some coffee.

"Let's hear it." replied Alex.

"What's good is the visibility Ivy and Christina have because they're in couples with guys who are in a well-known band." she continued.

"And what's not good?" Christina asked impatiently.

Jenny swallowed with difficulty and turned to me.

"Tom's fan girls." she finally said.

I looked at her with incomprehension. Of course these girls are jealous, but I don't see what the big deal was, Georg also had fan girls so why only Tom?

Seeing that I was slightly disconcerted, she continued.

"These girls will do anything to break you up because they think Tom single will want them. So they may research you and find your band and who knows?"

"So what's the solution?" Molly asked, seeing how angry I became.

"Perhaps a break between the two of you?" Jenny said to me.

I said nothing, simply gazed at her with hatred. How could she even imagine I was going to say yes? My band is what I love most in the world but Tom is my boyfriend and I'm not going to put him after my band just because of some crazy girls.

"Just think about it." she said, with a soft look.

She went on to talk about several concerts she had planned and new songs we could release at those times. I remained silent throughout the meeting, until everyone left except Christina of course.

"Are you okay?" Christina asked with concern.

"I don't understand why I should be the only one to part with my boyfriend of the two of us." I replied.

"Maybe because Georg's fans are more discreet? I honestly don't know." she said, looking down at her feet.

"Yeah well I won't part with Tom, she can always dream." I said, looking straight up to her.

She shrugged and started watching TV. I got up and went to my room to recover from last night.

time skip

I was awakened by the sensation of hair on my face. I opened my eyes and saw the thing I least expected.

One of my sisters, Chloe, was watching me.

She's quite different from me. She has blonde hair with black streaks and a very special style. She likes to call herself a bimbo.

"The fuck you doing here?" I asked, rubbing my eyes.

"Hello to you too, bitch." she replied, rolling her eyes.

"Yeah right, what the hell are you doing here?" I said as I got up.

"Am I not allowed to visit my favorite sister?" she said, following me.

"Not when you're playing psycho by watching me sleep."

She smiled as she rolled her eyes, again. It really is a mania with her.

I walked into the living room and saw Christina, still watching TV. When she saw us, she smirked at me, to which I responded by sticking my tongue out at her.

"Did you let her in?" I asked Christina, with Chloe still at my side.

"No she climbed up to your bedroom window and crawled in." she replied, making Chloe laugh.

"I don't understand how Georg puts up with you." I said, showing my middle finger.

Suddenly, someone rang the doorbell. I left the two idiots laughing and headed for the door.

The entire Tokio Hotel band was there.

perfect, now they can meet my crazy sister

Seeing that I looked slightly surprised by their presence, Bill spoke up.

"We sent you messages but you didn't respond, so we came to check that everything was okay."

"You really picked your timing, my sister's here." I replied with a frozen smile.

Tom smiled, came over to me and kissed me tenderly, which earned him grimaces from the other members.

"Bill, it wouldn't hurt if you talked to Ivy's sister for a bit. That way we'd be a couple with two sisters, like we always wanted." Tom said with a malicious smile.

I slammed the top of his head, which made the whole group laugh except for Tom.

I beckoned them in and Georg rushed over to Christina, earning them, this time, grimaces from me.

My sister came to my side and I put my arm around her shoulders.

"Everyone, this is my big sister, Chloe." I said.

Suddenly, Bill lowered his head, clearly intimidated by my sister. I smiled at the sight.

Did Bill like my sister?