𝟏𝟐

- The Forbidden Zone

Night had fallen upon the Outer Banks as Olivia not long returned home only to hear the sound of music blasted loudly surrounded by a large amount of teenagers who were drinking and dancing with one another

Night had fallen upon the Outer Banks as Olivia not long returned home only to hear the sound of music blasted loudly surrounded by a large amount of teenagers who were drinking and dancing with one another. Olivia looked down at the pool beneath her surrounded by everyone who was cheering her and Sarah's name, she was slightly buzzed but had somehow persuaded Sarah to jump into the pool with her as she loved summer party's and you would never see Olivia not at a party especially at her own house.

"You jump, I jump, right? Together" Sarah smiled grabbing Olivia hand and without any warning she pulled the Thornton girl with her jumping off the roof off the house sending the two girls into the warm water below them. Olivia let out a startled scream as her body emerged into the clear pool water as she resurfaced hearing loud cheers from the teenagers pushing her hair out of her hair, " Sarah! You bitch!" She playfully scoffed wrapping her arms around her best friend.

" Oh, come on. This is suppose to be the best summer yet" Sarah stated with a smile wrapping her arms around her best friend waist spinning them around in the water causing the two girls to laugh loudly before the two swan towards the steps and stepping out of the pool. " You know I've missed how exhilarating my brother's parties are. I'm glad you forced me to come, I know we've not spent much time together this summer but everything has been chaotic lately but I love you"

" I love you too. What kind of best friend would I be if I didn't drag you here. Plus it's a bonus to piss of Rafe, you know he misses you" Sarah softly muttered causing Olivia to roll her eyes in annoyance shooting the Cameron girl a look and told her, " that story ended so long ago. I've moved on and why would I want to waste my time on a man that will never be faithful or treat me with the respect I deserve. It was best for the both of us to go our separate ways but just because I've broken up with your brother doesn't change our relationship. Your not just my best friend... you're like a sister to me"

Sarah beamed brightly wrapping her arm around her shoulder as the two girls headed inside the house to grab themselves a drink when Topper wrapped his arms around Sarah, " I'm stealing my girlfriend from you. You've had her most of the night" Sarah laughed at the expression on Olivia face before Topper took her hand dragging her out of the room.

Olivia snatched a drink out of some guys hand that was walking past her, " what the fuck, bitch?" He hissed but the blonde beauty ignored him downing the drink before walking further into the room only to see Rafe surrounded by teenagers that was heavily intoxicated only for her eyes to widened to see Rafe selling everyone around him Cocaine.

Olivia gulped at the sight of the white powder that was lined up on the table, she couldn't understand how people could do willingly ruin their lives by taking drugs as when she first got together with Rafe he was sweet and kind but when he started getting hooked on drugs he changed he got more angry and aggressive and didn't want to be in a relationship like that which is why that is one of the reasons she broke up with him.