𝟎𝟔

- Pilot

"Sorry, I'm late

"Sorry, I'm late. I stayed at Sarah's last night seeing there's no way I'm facing Topper just yet" Olivia called out with a small smile on her face as she entered the Chateau taking a seat next to John B who let out a heavy sigh before informing his friends, " Look, I'm calling it off. All right?"

Olivia frowned raising his brows at John B in confusion as just the other day he was determined to find out why Scooter had a Grady-white and over a sudden he's had a change of heart. The blonde glanced at JJ, Pope and Kie only for them to shrug their shoulders in response as they were just as confused as she is.

"Peterkin said, if I stay out of the marsh, she'll help me with DCS" John B continued to explain causing JJ to scoff as he shook his head in disbelief, " and you believed her?" JJ questioned turning around to face his friends making John B roll his eyes in frustration and resorted, " yes, I believe her, JJ"

JJ glanced between his friends raising his brows at them and called out in disbelief, " An actual Cop, John B. You believed a cop" Olivia narrowed her eyes at JJ as she's known Pererkin most of her life and knew she wasn't like other cops she did so he best she can do help people around the island while most cops usually just help the Kook's because they get paid to by their families.

"All I gotta do is stay out of the marsh for a couple days, and she'll help me out. It doesn't help that your ass was the one shooting the gun." John B exclaimed glaring at JJ who stood up and snapped, "You know what I should've done, man? I should've just let Topper drown your ass"

John B laughed sarcastically with a nod of his head and commented, " Yeah, because Topper was going to drown me" JJ narrowed his eyes at his best friend and told him, " sure looked like it" Olivia who awkwardly shifted in her seat knowing what her brother was like but the night before she's never seen anything like it, it was like he had snapped and took out all his anger out on John B.

" I know my brother better than anyone but I even thought he was going to drown you, John. He's never been that aggressive before towards anybody" Olivia spoke up causing the two boys to turn their attention to the blonde who had a frown on her face thinking about the events that happened the night before.

Olivia sighed crossing her arms over her chest watching the two boys argue back and forth like they were a married couple, " they always win, don't they, man? Kooks versus Pogues, they always win" JJ hissed in annoyance as he smacked the ball that was attached to two strings.

"Look it's okay" Kie softly told JJ in attempt to calm him down but JJ just shook his head angrily and loudly said, "No, it's not okay! It is not! They don't want us to go down in the marsh, that means there's something valuable down there, and you know it. I know you do."

Olivia couldn't help but roll her eyes at JJ as she was beginning to get fed up with him especially since whenever he had come up with something it would probably be something illegal or something that would get them all in trouble and the blonde knew that John B wanted to lay low especially if that means he won't end up on froster care on the mainland.