𝟎𝟓

- Pilot

Olivia was minding her own business as she sat on the end of the wooden bar of the closed cafe,  a milkshake in her hand as she had a frown on her face watching the paramedics push a dead body away when Lana came rushing forward calling out her hu...

Olivia was minding her own business as she sat on the end of the wooden bar of the closed cafe,  a milkshake in her hand as she had a frown on her face watching the paramedics push a dead body away when Lana came rushing forward calling out her husbands name frantically.

"Who's that?" John B questioned watching the women rush to her dead husbands side as a girl from their school speaks up and informs the group, " it's Scooter Grubbs. He was out during the storm. Check out this pic I got, dead body. Insane"

Olivia turned around narrowing her eyes at the girl in disbelief and told her, " Don't be so insensitive. I saw Scooter just last night he helped me and Sarah latch the cabin on the druthers. I feel for Lana no one should have to go through that"

Kie wrapped her arm around the blonde pulling her into a sideway hug knowing how close her family was to the Grubbs and Cameron's especially since Ward is her godfather so she's always at the Cameron's house.

Recently, Olivia hasn't been going over that often since the break up with Rafe but only turns up when she knows the Cameron boy isn't there as she still close with Wheezie and Sarah even if Kie and Sarah hate one another they both understand that Olivia would never choose between them as they're both her closest friends.

"What kind of boat did he have?" JJ asked turning to face the girl who shrugged her shoulders casually glancing between the five friends and told them, " Somehow, that dirtbag copped a brand-new Grady white. Everyone's out looking for it"

Olivia choked on her milkshake at the girls words, coughing as she glanced between her friends with wides eyes as it was the same boat that they had found earlier and that it must of been Scooters motel room they had been in. The blonde girl couldn't help but feel guilt since JJ had stolen the gun and a stack of money from the hotel room that was probably a crime scene.

A little while later, Olivia was sat in a chair on John's B porch when Pope came rushing in freaking out as he exclaimed, " Okay, so, um... we didn't see anything. We don't know anything. We need to have total and complete amnesia"

"Actually, Pope's right for once. See I agree with you sometimes. Deny, Deny, Deny" JJ said standing up causing Olivia to scoff in disbelief as she crossed her arms over her chest letting out a heavy sigh, " Guys, we can't keep that money. It rightfully belongs to Scooter's wife"

JJ rolled his eyes at the blonde as he turned to face her and snapped, " Okay, not all of us can afford unlimited data plans, Olivia" The blonde narrowed her eyes at the maybank boy in annoyance and told him, " it's not about how rich I am, JJ. It's not right to keep the money especially since we stole it from a dead man"