𝟎𝟕

- The Lucky Compass

The next morning, Olivia had picked up JJ before the two headed over towards John B house

The next morning, Olivia had picked up JJ before the two headed over towards John B house. The blonde had an amused look on her face as she watched JJ loudly knock on the door with the palm of his hand and called out, " DCS! I know you're in there!" Olivia held in her laughter knowing what JJ was like and knew he was trying to scare the hell out of John B.

"Come on" Olivia whispered leading JJ around the house where they snuck towards a window where John B was sleeping causing a smirk to appear on her face as she jumped forward banging on the window causing John B to jump in fright but sighed in relief seeing that it was just his friends.

"Whoa!" John B breathed out shaking his head at the two blondes while they were laughing loudly in amusement as JJ smirked and told him, " gotcha, slick." As he continued laughing with Olivia leaning on her shoulder, " you should have seen your face. Your face was like..."

Olivia nudged JJ as he began to mimic John B but chuckled shaking her head in amusement at the two boys. A couple of minutes later, the three of them got into the van and began making their way towards Scooter's house where John B wanted to speak to Lana to get some answers why her husband had his fathers compass.

The Thornton girl had her earphones plugged in blasting music so she couldn't hear what the two boys where speaking about as she humming to the song she was listening to, " I'm just saying, I don't understand why you don't at least try it with Olivia. She clearly likes you. She's like, ' Oh, John B'" JJ teased his best friend with a mischievous look on his face

"Dude, shut up. She can here you!" John B firmly told JJ who scoffed glancing back at Olivia with a shake of his head, " Nah, she can't hear a thing. Watch, Olivia I was the one that stole that dvd you always make us watch and burned it."

JJ send a knowing look to John B when Olivia didn't respond causing John B to shake his head in response with an amused chuckle as the blonde girl always made then watch the notebook with her especially after her break up with Rafe it's all she wanted to do.

"Come on, John B. She's sketching about you diving, then she kissed you bro" JJ exclaimed causing John B to roll his eyes in frustration and stated, " she kissed me on the cheek. It's not like we were making out or something"

JJ scoffed in disbelief at his best friend who was oblivious about his feelings for the blonde girl who was sat in the back of the van, " Low- hanging fruit, bro. Don't pretend you don't notice. I see it in your eyes. You're like, ' I kinda liked that' and you start blushing and shit"

" I blush?" John B questioned letting out a scoff shaking his head as JJ nodded his head in confirmation only for John B to shake his head in response and glanced at Olivia through the rear- view mirror with a look of adoration on his face.