𝟎𝟖

- The Lucky Compass

After leaving Lana Grubbs house, Olivia, John B and JJ made their way back to the chateau

After leaving Lana Grubbs house, Olivia, John B and JJ made their way back to the chateau. Olivia texted Pope and Kie to meet them there which is why they were all sat on the porch listening to JJ who were explaining to Kie and Pope what happened at Lana's.

"And we we're right outside like this" JJ exclaimed pressing his back against the wall in demonstration, "And all we hear is just, 'Bam! Bam! Bam!'. Knocking paint off the wall, G! From the inside. All right? And Liv and I are looking at him like..."

JJ trailed off as he walked over to Pope and Kie bending forward slightly shaking his hair causing Olivia, Pope and Kie to scrunch their faces up in disgust, " wait, first off, look at this shit. Look at all that. All right. That's paint. At that point I was just like... I'm waiting for death"

"Don't be so over dramatic JJ" Olivia stated rolling her eyes leaning back on the couch she was sat on as Pope looked between the three teenagers and curiously questioned, " Oh, okay, so you saw the guys that shot at us, right?"

Olivia nodded her head in confirmation causing Pope to let out a heavy sigh and continued questioning his friends, " did you get a good description of them? What did they look like?" Kie then glanced at JJ and added in, " yeah, anything that's helpful"

"Anything we can bring to a police report" Pope continued as it went quite for a couple of moments before JJ turned to look between Kie and Pope with a shake of his head and told them, " barely" Pope couldn't help but scoff in disbelief sending a look to JJ and repeated, "barely?"

JJ nodded his head in confirmation as he started ranting to his friends once again, "Yeah. You know, like..." using his hands to tell them how big and tall the guys where making Kiara roll her eyes in frustration and complained, " Yeah, that's not helpful,"

"Okay, well, no. Like the type of guys at my dad's garage. I mean, you guys know he made cargo hides for drug smugglers." JJ informed shrugging his shoulders casually causing Olivia to sigh clearly getting annoyed with the Maybank boy.

John B who was sat next to Olivia wrapped his arm around her shoulder nodding his head listening to JJ who was filling in what Kie and Pope what had happened, "Yeah. Yes. No, we know" Kiara mumbled under her breathe.

"Then I can tell you with full confidence, these boys, these killers..." JJ trailed off pulling out his vape taking a puff out of it before turning his attention back to his friends, "They're square groupers." 

Olivia and John b shared a look shaking their head at their friend while Pope rubbed his forehead in frustration and repeated, "They're square groups, like narco square grouper? Like Pablo Escobar square grouper?"  Pope curious asked.

"Yeah, man," JJ spoke with a nod of his head as Kiara glanced between them letting out a scoff and exclaimed, "You guys, not everything is a kingpin movie" Pope ignored Kie and focused his attention back onto JJ and asked, " Okay, what does a square grouper look like? Specifically?"