𝟎𝟑

- Pilot

" let me show you a little party trick" JJ spoke making his way to the front of the boat as the group of friends where drinking and messing around laughing loudly, " Hey, Pope

" let me show you a little party trick" JJ spoke making his way to the front of the boat as the group of friends where drinking and messing around laughing loudly, " Hey, Pope. Can you go a little faster?"

Olivia rolled her eyes at JJ as everyone started shouting objections only the Maybank boy didn't listen and sent Pope a look to drive faster as John B muttered under his breathe, " Oh, god. Here we go"

The group of friends watched as JJ tilted back his beer bottle towards his face trying to get the wind to blow the beer into his mouth but ended up getting it into everyone's faces, " your getting beer in my hair!" Olivia yelled out turning her body around hiding her head into John's B shirt trying to avoid getting anymore beer on herself.

John B couldn't help the smile on his face as he looked down at the girl who was hiding into his shirt causing him to wrap his arms around her waist as he thought the world of it that she came to him to be her saviour but to the others it was a common occur seeing how close the two were and how John B felt about the Kook princess but to Olivia she was oblivious seeing how long they've all been friends for.

"All right, All right, you're done" John b commented as Pope tried to slow down the boat but it suddenly came to an halt abruptly causing Olivia to let out a small gasp when she and John B separated causing her to fall off the boat and into the water just like it had done to JJ.

The three teenagers that was still on the boat groaned as they started to climb back onto their feet, " Jesus, Pope!" Kie called out causing John B to lean over the boat checking if JJ was alright, " you okay, JJ?" Seeing him emerge from the water as he nodded his head with a groan and replied, " I think my heels touched the back of my head"

"Liv!" John B called out his eyes scanning around the boat only releasing that she was nowhere in sight, " Olivia! JJ you seen Olivia anywhere?" He asked the boy in the water who shook his head in response but the two sighed in relief when Olivia emerged from the water coughing narrowing her eyes at Pope and snapped, " are you crazy! What the hell did you do?"

Pope sent an apologetic look to the brunette way as he lowly told her, " Sorry. Sandbar, the Channel changed" JJ scoffed in disbelief following after Olivia who was being helped back onto the boat by Kie, " No shit. Hey, at least I saved the beer"

" of course you did" Olivia spoke rolling her eyes as John B placed his hand on her arm spinning her around checking that she all right causing her to send him a reassuring smile, " I'm fine, John b. I promise. You know i can take care of myself plus it was just a little bit of water"

" I'm always going to worry about you, Liv" John B softly told her causing the two to stare into one another eyes for a moment getting lost in their moment as they couldn't tear their eyes away from one another only for the blonde to clear her throat when Pope suddenly informed his friends, " guys... I think there's a boat down there"