Chapter 3

╭┈┈┈┈┈┈ ◦•◦❥•◦ ┈┈┈┈┈┈╮
The First Step
╰┈┈┈┈┈┈ ◦•◦❥•◦ ┈┈┈┈┈┈╯

𝑨𝒍𝒍 𝑭𝒐𝒓 𝑼𝒔𝙻𝚊𝚋𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚑 & 𝚉𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚊𝚢𝚊0:09 ─❍────────── -3:14↻     ⊲  Ⅱ  ⊳     ↺

𝑨𝒍𝒍 𝑭𝒐𝒓 𝑼𝒔
𝙻𝚊𝚋𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚑 & 𝚉𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚊𝚢𝚊
0:09 ─❍────────── -3:14
↻     ⊲  Ⅱ  ⊳     ↺

°•❀•°❀°•❀•°

Soon, Agnes left the bedroom before saying his goodbyes and went straight to the training grounds of the dukedom.

A few minutes passed as Inanna remained unmoved. She continued having a determine expression while sitting on the big mattress, thinking of the first step.

'If I remember correctly, everything changes by the time I turn thriteen. Meaning I must make a move now, but first, I need to be assured of something.'

It was then, Inanna turned her attention and gaze towards Lucy. When their eyes met, Lucy was already waiting for the child's orders.

"Lucy, how old is my sister turning this year?"

Inanna questioned with an innocent smile. Giving no hints of suspicion towards her hidden actions at her odd question.

She needed to know the date of when she precisely awoke to the past. Otherwise, her plans to change the future would be in vain.

"The Young Lady will be turning sixteen next month, My Lady."

Lucy replied as she stood in the same spot since their interaction.

Hearing Lucy's response, Inanna released a sigh she didn't realize she was holding on to from the worry of Lucy's answer. Now she knew that she still had time to change her family's future.

'That means I'm twelve years old. A year prior to the debut ball of when Lady Ariadne and the Crown Prince meet.'

However, it also meant that it was a year in anticipation of the assassination attempt of the Crown Prince from the empress. The year she met Kavin Castes for the first time.

This time, Inanna wished to be more of a help in order to be an ally of Kavin instead of an enemy. Assuring him she'd be no threat to him or anyone he holds dear.

'Maybe then, we can possibly become friends. Mere companions and nothing more. Yes... nothing more than that.'

Although Inanna knew she had to let go and move on from her one sided love, it was hard for her not to feel something for him. After all, he was her first love.