Chapter 1

╭┈┈┈┈┈┈ ◦•◦❥•◦ ┈┈┈┈┈┈╮
A Second Chance
╰┈┈┈┈┈┈ ◦•◦❥•◦ ┈┈┈┈┈┈╯

𝑩𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒔 𝒊𝒏 𝑺𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒂 𝑭𝒆𝙷𝚊𝚕𝚜𝚎𝚢0:09 ─❍────────── -3:14↻     ⊲  Ⅱ  ⊳     ↺

𝑩𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒔 𝒊𝒏 𝑺𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒂 𝑭𝒆
𝙷𝚊𝚕𝚜𝚎𝚢
0:09 ─❍────────── -3:14
↻ ⊲ Ⅱ ⊳ ↺

°•❀•°❀°•❀•°

Soon a young girl's eyes were wide open from her deep slumber. Her long scarlet hair was spread out on the sheets.

Her wavy and thick locks being filled with cold sweat alongside her forehead and backside. A clear outcome of a bad dream.

'Huh? Did I perhaps have a realistic nightmare? Perhaps I'm reminiscing about an old memory of mine?'

Sitting up, the girl raised her arm and wiped away the sweat from her face then proceeded to wipe downwards.

From there, she combed through her scarlet tangled sweaty locks to appear less disheveled before the imperial maids arrived.

Shortly, the girl's lavender eyes began scanning around the bedroom.

Inanna believed her hazy eyesight would meet with a golden and luxurious bedroom inside the imperial palace, but they didn't.

Instead, what she saw was a familiar light-pink decorated bedroom. One that a young girl would have as a child.

Her body froze from the realization.

It was her old bedroom before the engagement with the crown prince.

'Why am I here? Shouldn't I be in hell rotting away for my sins?'

The girl being confused, landed her eyesight towards the orange sunrise outside the balcony glass doors.

Obviously, it was the early morning. A sign of a fresh new day to begin.

Seeing this, Inanna's eyes began to inspect her body and noticed a smaller frame rather than her mature figure from before.

In a speed of light, the girl sprinted out from the pink sheets and rushed towards a full body mirror next to a white dresser.

"How is this possible??"

The girl panicked, examining her features.

Her cheeks were slightly chubby and roundish. Her height reaching below half of the full body mirror along with her physique being small and thin.