Prologue

╭┈┈┈┈┈┈ ◦•◦❥•◦ ┈┈┈┈┈┈╮
The Unfortunate Tragedy
╰┈┈┈┈┈┈ ◦•◦❥•◦ ┈┈┈┈┈┈╯

𝑳𝒖𝒍𝒍𝒂𝒃𝒊𝒆𝒔 (𝑨𝒅𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆 𝑪𝒍𝒖𝒃 𝑹𝒆𝒎𝒊𝒙)𝚈𝚞𝚗𝚊0:09 ─❍────────── -3:14↻     ⊲  Ⅱ  ⊳     ↺

𝚈𝚞𝚗𝚊
0:09 ─❍────────── -3:14
↻ ⊲ Ⅱ ⊳ ↺

°•❀•°❀°•❀•°

Inanna Bessa was born as the youngest and 2nd daughter of her two siblings in the Duke's household. A loving family of five.

The Duke Bessa's household was widely known for possessing the greatest and strongest knights of the Amerta Empire.

Being the 1st in the empire, whereas the imperial knights being 2nd along with two other households.

Of course, the emperor wasn't fond of the fact of his imperial knights placing second in strength and ability. It angered him.

Which is why the emperor made a marriage proposal between the Duke Bessa's youngest daughter and his only son, the Crown Prince, Kavin Castes.

In the beginning, the emperor only cared about the power he would posses once the marriage between both families occurred, but soon was pleased with another factor.

The minute the emperor saw the young girl who'd marry his son, he grinned wickedly at the worthy and beautiful jewel they'd posses in their hands.

The Imperial Family lineage had never looked so great until now because it held the key to bare future powerful emperors.

Inanna's beauty was impeccable compared to all the other ladies in the empire, along with her married older sister.

The young men would ask for her hand in marriage whenever they could. Greedy to be wedded to a beautiful woman with elegance and power. Knowing very thoroughly she was engaged.

However, one day she suddenly stopped receiving marriage proposals. Unknowingly, because of the two overprotective men in her family.

Moreover, because her lavender orbs already set their gaze upon a young man, she fell in love with at a young age.

The Crown Prince, Kavin Castes.

Unlike the youngest daughter of the dukedom, the crown prince lived a harsh life growing up in the palace. Having no one to be by his side and show him loyalty.