Chapter 21: (HELLUVA BOSS - WESTERN ENERGY // S2: Episode 4-Part 2) Meet Bell

Start from the beginning

Up in corner of the cave Able got ready. 

Now even though he had a cloak on Alastor still gave him something else as to not reveal his full human aspects again being the only Human in Hell is kind of suspicious. 

Able: *groans* *howls*.

Everyone Stops before a giant form lands in the middle of the battle. 

Striker: WHAT THE FUCK.

From its cloak it produces two dark scythes. 

Alastor in Able head: Remember the plan help the two imps fighting the cowboy this will help you gain their trust. This will also help you find him. Also try not to make it to suspicious give the cowboy a fighting chance but don't kill him.

Able groaned at this he liked killing. After all the sweet blood dripping from his victims taste so much better when they are begging for their lives.

Able: *smells* *he just loved the smell of fear* *rushes toward striker* AAAAAAAAAAAH *KNEES HIM IN THE STOMACH*

This causes Striker to throw up a bit.

Moxxie: uuuh should we help?

Millie: It doesn't seem like he is bad almost seems like he is helping us.

Able blocks striker bullets allowing some to at the very least hit him. He will heal from them when he is alone.

As Able backs away Millie and Moxxie Jump in now this is a three on one. With Able throwing his scythes at Striker causing him duck. This does cut his cowboy hat a bit.

Striker: MOTHER FUCKER!

Striker then proceeds to kick Millie and pin her to his statue with her axe. 

Striker: *sees Moxxie reaching for his pistol* Oh, I remember how easy you are to choke the life out of, little one.

Moxxie: (weakly) Ohhhh, harder.

[Striker immediately gets up, disgusted. Moxxie then kicks Striker's legs out from under him and lassos Striker by the neck, spinning him around and throws him to the ground.]

This dristraction was long enough for Able to go over and free Millie. 

Striker Manages to dodge freeing Moxxie however he fails to see Able behind his statue pushing it.

Able: *trying to make it look really* *does his best to put bare minimum effort into pushing* *He could easily do it but his boss did say make it look real*.

The statue falls on Striker.

As Moxxie approaches it, the smoke clears to see that Striker is gone.

Moxxie: (upset that Striker got away) Fuck.

[He looks towards Millie and sees her with an unconscious Stolas.]

Moxxie: Oh, crumbs! We've got to get him to a hospital!

Able helps pick up Stolas and put him in the van. 

Moxxie: Is this a good idea I mean we just met this guy.

Millie: WE CAN TALK ABOUT THAT LATER FIRST LETS GET STOLAS TO A HOSPITAL.

[As a group of reporters stand outside St. An's, Blitzo and Loona emerge (with the former being beaten up and scratched and the latter with a cone around her neck and holding a lollipop). Moxxie and Millie pull up to the front.]

Blitzo: Oh, good. You guys actually managed to-

[A horde of medical personnel and reporters trample Blitzo as they rush to the van. Two Plague Doctors opened the van door and it switches to Millie looking worried as the two plague doctors put Stolas on the stretcher. Blitzo gets trample again when they wheeled Stolas inside. Blitzo sees a passing look at Stolas' tail feathers as they pass by.]

Moxxie: Sir, are you alright?

Blitzo: (confused) Oh, peachy. Yeah, no. Today has been wonderful; *points to the hospital doors* what the fuck was THAT about?

Millie: Stolas got hurt, bad.

Blitzo: (shocked and worried) Stolas got what? How?... He can get hurt?

[A defeated Loona saunters towards the van and falls face down in the back seat.]

She barely notices the large grey Hellhound next to her.

Loona: AAAAAAAAAAAAH!

Blizto: *rushes to her* Loona ... WHO THE FUCK IS THIS.

Moxxie: O yes this is uuuh... we actually didn't catch your name.

Able: *sweats* Aaaaaaaaaaaaaa.Bell.

Millie: O Bell?

Able/Bell: *Nods*.

Moxxie: Anyway Bell here helped us when we were rescuing Stolas. 

Millie: Yay he is also a good fighter. 

Blitzo: I guess Stolas or someone sent you to rescue him. So Bell who sent you.

Bell: *shrugs*.

Blitzo: Can you speak?

Bell: aaaa. *stomach growls* *that bird helped was bleeding wonders what he would taste like*.

Blitzo: mmmmm *reminds of when he first found Loona a rash and violent yet soft dog*.

Plus there seemed to be a form of Loneliness in his eyes.

Blitzo: Welp that does it Loona meet your new Step-Brother.

Bell peeked up at the word brother for Able this was a touchy subject but the dog next to him was clearly female so maybe having a sister would be different.

Loona: WHAT!

Before she could finish she felt Bell licking her ears.

Bell: Aaaah. *snuckles*.

Able was twice her size and it looked like he was curcled up when he was in the van so for Loona this was weird and yet relaxing as in he just seemed like a goof ball. Almost like she knew someone like that.

Blizto then left and started texting on his phone as Bell aka Able got comfortable with his Quote on Quote family.

As this was happening looking through Ables eyes.

Alastor: Fina..lly phase 2 can begin. *sigh*.

Alastor walks down a corridor and up to a person strapped to a machine. 

Alastor: I do say Lucifer why so glum after all I think I'm doing a great job running things.

Lucifer: ....

To be continued.