~7~

~~~

The ball is today's night, huh? Jimmy thought, placing one hand on his hip while looking at his calendar, decorated with paper cod and slime.

"Hey, Lizzie, you know today's the ball right?" Jimmy yelled from his room, a short silence until Lizzie smacked her lips, "Ah, right, yes, I remember. Of course I would!" She chuckled, letting out a short huff.

"Okay. . ." Jimmy shrugged, he then stopped looking at the calendar and searched his wardrobe, looking for a nice type of outfit to wear to the ball.

He then heard footsteps near his room, he turned to watch the door handle twisting, revealing his pink-haired sister. "What are you doing?" She asked, letting out a huff of amusement, "Looking for an outfit, if you couldn't tell with your kelp filled eyes." He huffed, Lizzie hissing in return.

"Well, at least I actually prepared my outfit, do you 'wanna see?" She asked, Jimmy shrugging, "Sure, I guess. It must look nice since you do have good style." He muttered the last bit under his breath.

"Okay, I'll change into it while you find and pick out something." She nodded, leaving his room with the door slightly open, he sighed, shaking his head softly before finding black pants, that, of course, he chose to wear for the ball.

He tossed it on the bed and scoured the wardrobe again, finding a dark green blazer that had black buttons and a silver stitched-on cod.

Again, he chose it, tossing it on his bed, the blazer gracefully landing on the black pants, he heard his door open once again, and turned to spot Lizzie in her dress, which looked lovely.

It was a beautiful light blue with shoulder-off sleeves that were translucent and the top of the sleeve lined with pearls, in the middle of the pearl chain was a pretty light-pink shell, the same on the other shoulder-off sleeve. The dress was down to her ankles, she was wearing pretty white high heels that matched with he silver ring that was on one of her fingers.

"Like it?" She asked, twirling around prettily, "Yeah, it's good." He smiled, giving a thumbs up, she nodded a thanks and sighed.

"It is kind of hard to walk on high heels, though, it confuses me how Katherine can wear them every day around her kingdom!" She sighed, taking them off and gently rubbing the back of her foot, wincing.

Jimmy nodded in return, he'll admit it, it was really surprising how Lady Katherine could wear high heels all day and not have aching soles and heels.

"I assume she's just used to it." Jimmy responded, shrugging, he watched Lizzie nod, leaving his room. "Well, good luck on finding an outfit." She nodded to him, walking to her room and getting herself out of the dress.

He nodded and yelled a 'thanks' in return, he went back to looking through his wardrobe, finding a white blouse that had silver and dark-grey patterns of the sea and cod.

He loved it, to sign it in his pile of clothes, he found short-white gloves and tossed the along with the outfit, shutting his wardrobe, he chose attractive black shoes to match with the outfit.

He nodded, proud with what he chose, he'll just wear regular white socks along with the outfit, it worked, and he was happy with the outfit choice.

He lay on his bed, next to the pile of clothes, he adored the way they would gently gleam in the sunlight from his big window that was in his room, the view of the kingdom was visible from that window, which Jimmy liked.

"Wonderful, just wonderful." He muttered to himself, watching a the sun was in the sky, gleaming wonderfully, the shine almost blinding with prettiness.

The sun. Reminded him of Scott.

The centre of his universe.

~~~