-3-

———

"This is hell!" Scott yelled loudly from his room that Fwhip could hear, Fwhip winced at how loud Scott screamed upon finding out he had an arranged marriage with the prince of the Ocean kingdom.

"Why just why?" Scott yelled, his voice cracking as if he was about to cry, Fwhip sighed and decided to go to Scott's room, knocking on the door to let Scott know that he wanted to get, only hearing Scott's muffled 'come in' come out form the room.

Fwhip entered gently and saw Scott's face in the pillow, his long hair (loose) on his back, Fwhip sat next to Scott and gently ruffled the males hair, Scott only whining in return.

"Why? Why do I have to marry him?" Scott sighed, sitting up and looking at the ground with a sullen look, Fwhip sighed, gently rubbing Scott's back.

"Scott, it's okay, maybe he'll turn out better than you think!" Fwhip tried to make Scott smile, but Scott only grunted in response, he huddled closer to Fwhip and rested his head on Fwhip's shoulder.

Fwhip blushed but shook it off, he and Scott both jumped upon hearing the door bell ring, Scott immediately jumped and his int he closet, Fwhip sighing in return.

"Scott! Get out!" Fwhip grunted, trying to open the closet but Scott whining 'no' over and over again, making Fwhip irritated.

"Stop being such a brat." Fwhip groaned, Ascott shook his head, "I'm not! I just don't like Jimmy!" He winced, Fwhip groaning, "Stop being so stubborn." He huffed back, earning a snort from Scott.

"Yeah right, I know I am but when it comes to Jimmy, I'll be extra stubborn!" Scott exclaimed, Fwhip only slightly nodding, but knowing that Scott couldn't see him since he was in the closet, still hiding.

Fwhip sighed and exited the room and went to the door opening it and spotting a blonde male with a cod tail and some fins on the side of his head, replacing ears, and he wore a white blouse that was slightly tinted grey and some brown splotches on it and the dark green blazer he wore.

Black pants were on his legs, a gold chain on his thigh to a black belt with a golden middle on his belt, Fwhip almost felt weak under the others gaze.

However, the cod hybrid huffed upon looking at Fwhip, folding his arms, "Where is prince Scott, I assume you're his servant." The prince said, eyeing Fwhip.

Fwhip felt offended and felt himself puff up his chest and heard the prince snicker, "Trying to act tough? Servant, move." He thrusted Fwhip aside and went upstairs, as if knowing were Scott's room was.

"Oh Scott! My fiancé!" The prince called, Fwhip knowing exactly who that was now. Oh, it's the prince of the Ocean kingdom, isn't it? Fwhip thought, grunting in response, flicking his ginger hair.

"I know you're in the closet Scott, I'm not stupid, my love!" Jimmy laughed in a sing-y tone, silence filing the air until the sound of a door whipping open and Scott's scream.

"Jimmy! Stop!" Scott yelled, Fwhip's then noticing that Jimmy was carrying Scott in a bridal style down the stairs, "Get used to it love, I'll have to carry you like this many times!" Jimmy cheerful,t chuckled, a deep shade of red flushing Scott's face.

"No!" Scott stuttered, pushing Jimmy away, but Jimmy was holding him tight, gently ruffling Scott's cyan locks, "Oh, how lovely are you, my love? Your tailor will have the best time making your wedding dress for our wedding!" Jimmy smiled, Scott's face full of dread.