•••••••••••

Thereafter, we finished cleaning and transferred ten students to the infirmary we went to our room. In the meantime, I told Tristan and Logan that Monica had contacted me and she was fine. When we were outside of the door Hunter said "We have to go and report the attack to Clearborn and then we have some work to do. More importantly, the teachers announced that all the students must stay inside the dorm buildings until Sunday night so they can track the wolf. So, stay inside and don't do anything stupid." he walks away with Logan on his trail.

We go inside and take turns to shower. The guys don't talk while we are eating and then they go to their rooms. I head to my room with Blake next to me and when we are there I lay on my bed. All the time, Monica and the other two are talking about anything for example small battles and killings and I'm left out because I'm young. They all say that and it's annoying. Indeed, I don't like to fight and kill but I can help them with something. If they always left me out it feels like I'm a burden and I don't like that.

In reality, I haven't drunk blood before, not even from an animal. If I drink and get obsessed about it and can't stop, then what? Then they will stab me in my heart and I will die but I know Monica won't let this happen. All these years since we were kids, she always was there to listen to me. She is a person who you can relax around and she will make you happy when you feel down. To tell you the truth, I like her since we were small and can say that I'm in love with her. In the same way are feeling Tristan and Logan, we have debated our feelings towards her and if anything happens, we will accept it.

"This wolf was like a beast today," says Blake. "He was really big and had a dark aura around him." "You see I have seen similar ones a long time before. It was when these dudes kidnapped my little sister and me. Back then I was useless and couldn't do anything, now it's the same. When Monica was in trouble, I couldn't do anything, I was scared." "I was scared too-" I speak to him, "but I know here we will become stronger and we would protect our family." "Do you think Monica is okay? She should have contacted us." "Maybe she is unconscious." "You are right. Anyway, let's get some sleep. Night, Noah." "Night, Blake" but the sleep never comes.

                                                                                     •••••••••••

Saturday passed quickly, the school hasn't caught the wolf yet and Logan with Hunter haven't returned. Also, we haven't heard from Monica since Friday and I start to worry. Sometimes she disappears for days but comes back again. It's Sunday and we are sitting in the living room watching TV. The guys haven't slept because I can see that they have dark circles under their eyes. We all are worried and there is nothing we can't do. Parker stands up and says "I can't do this anymore; we have to find Monica. To make sure she is okay." and seers to the door.

"We can't go outside," speaks Luke but Parker doesn't stop. "I'm going to find Monica, if you want to come then come but if you don't then stay here until they say to go outside." he opens the door as Ian with Tristan stands up.

"I agree we have to do something." Ian agrees with him and Tristan turns to me. "You know that I won't stay here and do nothing if Shorty is in trouble.". I sign and stand up too. "Okay," and Blake with Luke rise from their sits. "Why do I get the feeling that something bad will happen?" asks Luke and we walk outside.