Romantic Reunions

Two Days Later…

Jasper stood out on the cabin porch, watching and waiting for Sebastian to appear. He had gotten a call from Alice saying that they were alright and were flying home. She also told him that Sebastian has decided to come straight back to Alaska.

Soon, he saw a large white shape coming closer. He then realized that it was Sebastian in his wolf form. He smiled and walked down the short set of stairs and across the yard. Then he got tackled to the ground by the hyper wolf and was nearly licked to death.

"Darlin! I'm happy to see you too! Can you let me up already?" Jasper said, slightly exasperated.

The wolf stood up and chased its tail before stopping and sitting for Jasper to get up. Jasper got up, wiping the wolf saliva off of his face, and looked at his mate in awe. Sebastian gigantic, he towered over Jasper and stared down at him. Jasper then realized that Sebastian was imprinting on him due to the rush of happy emotions coming from the wolf. Jasper came closer and proceeded to run his fingers through Sebastian's fur. It was softer than Jasper expected. He decided to continue once he heard content and happy rumbles coming from Sebastian.

"Darlin'? Do you mind changin back?" Jasper asked, pulling away from his mate's furry chest.

The wolf nodded and trotted over to a tree before stopping. He turned to look at Jasper and let out a whine. Jasper cocked an eyebrow up at the noise and sighed.

"What do you need Darlin'?" Jasper inquired.
"I need clothes Darlin'. Could you get me some sweatpants, please?" Sebastian asked, embarrassed.
"Sure. Give me a second." Jasper agreed.

Jasper sped into the house and grabbed a pair of sweatpants. He quickly went back outside and gave his wolf the clothes. Sebastian went behind some bushes and shifted back. Once he had clothes on, he walked back to Jasper, wrapping him in a long hug. Jasper burrowed his head into Sebastian's chest and sighed in relief.

"I'm so happy you're home Darlin'. It's been torture, not havin you here where I can see you." Jasper whispered.
"I'm happy to be back." Sebastian replied.
"I love you Darlin'." Jasper muttered.

"I love you too." Sebastian whispered out loud.