Sebastian Revealed...

A Few Weeks Later…

There was a profound silence in the forest. Jasper found Sebastian standing in the clearing where he was found a month ago. He silently walked up to Sebastian, worried about his prolonged silence. He knew that vampires healed quickly, especially after a month of being careful. What he couldn't understand is how a bear was able to deliver such a blow to his mate's throat. Finally, he reached his silent mate. He felt happiness and content, but also anxiety and nervousness.

"What aren't you tellin me." Jasper stated.
"About my injury?" Sebastian replied.
"Yes. A bear wouldn't have been able to do that to you. Why are you lyin to me?" Jasper demanded.
"I didn't want you to worry. Simple as that." Sebastian patiently answered.
"Lyin is just gonna make me worry more, and make me upset, Sebastian. What happened?" Jasper questioned.
"I was attacked by another newborn, I don't know who or how they found me, but they did. I wounded them before they ran off." Sebastian explained.
"A NEWBORN?? WHY DIDN’T YOU TELL ME!!" Jasper roared, making Sebastian flinch at the loud noise.

Jasper immediately calmed down, feeling the slight fear coming from Sebastian. He realized that it wasn't the time to be getting angry. Sebastian needed him to be calm. He then felt the waves of nerves and calm radiating from Sebastian, who was desperately trying to keep him calm. He sighed deeply and pulled Sebastian into a long hug. Sebastian went practically boneless as Jasper held him, finally letting go and processing what had happened.

Jasper slowly lowered Sebastian to the forest floor while keeping him in his arms. Sebastian felt Jasper pull him in closer until he was in his lap. They sat in silence for a long time until Sebastian stiffened up. Jasper knew immediately that he was having a vision. After a moment, Sebastian refocused and made eye contact with Jasper.

"Bella jumped off a cliff, and now Edweirdo thinks she's dead. She's not, by the way. But he's going to reveal himself so the Volturi have to kill him. Alice and Bella need my help, and I'll be able to get some more abilities. Will you be okay?" Sebastian urgently explained.
"I'll be fine Darlin', just come back home in one piece is all I ask." Jasper reassured him.

Sebastian nodded and begrudgingly got out of Jasper's embrace. He got up and dusted himself off before speeding off. Jasper watched him speed away until he couldn't see him anymore. He sighed with fear and worry that he wouldn't be able to see his mate again. Jasper then shook himself to get rid of the negative thoughts and walked at a human pace back to their cabin.

At Bella's House…

Alice was hurriedly getting plane tickets while Bella argued with Jacob outside. Then she heard a voice in her head.

"Could you get me a plane ticket as well, Alice?" Sebastian asked.

Alice looked around, trying to find him. After a moment, she shrugged and added another ticket. She had just finished when she heard the loudest smack ever and a loud yelp a second later. She sped to the front door, and the sight was almost comical.

Jacob was on the ground holding the back of his head. He groaned in pain while Bella stood in shock over what she had just witnessed. Sebastian stood like a statue, pure fury running through his tense form. Alice's eyes widened at the realization that Sebastian had smacked Jacob upside the head and that he hadn't held himself back very well. Jacob was able to recover after a moment, and he slowly looked up at Sebastian, who was staring him down.

"You have no right to be trying to tell my sister what she can and can not do. It's none of your business if she wants to get back with him. If you can't be respectful of her choices, then you shouldn't be around her. Leave." Sebastian said.
"I can't do that, Seb! She's gonna ruin her life if she goes back to him!" Jacob argued.

Bella and Alice watched as the two were obviously arguing mentally. Finally, Alice had enough and pushed Jacob out of the yard. Sebastian continued to glare until Jacob finally turned around and left. Sebastian sighed in frustration and stress. Alice turned and beamed at seeing Sebastian again. She sped over and jumped into his arms. He caught her with ease, smiling as he reciprocated her sudden bear hug.

"So, is Seb coming with us to Italy?" Bella said awkwardly.
"Yes, he is. We're going to need him for whatever happens." Alice answered.

Sebastian put Alice back on her feet and walked over to Alice's car. He patted the car gently to signal he was ready to go. The girls followed behind and quickly got into the car themselves. The drive and flight was silent as the three of them thought of how everything could go down. All Sbeastian could think about was getting back to Jasper in one piece.

After thirteen hours, they arrived...