Author's Note, Hiatus maybe? I don't know?

I am so sorry!!!

I know it's been a while since I updated Sebs story, but I'm kinda at a loss. How do I continue this? I think this book might be the shortest out of all of them...

Honestly, my brain is fried trying to figure out how to tie in Seb and Jasper with the rest of the plot. I know that I don't have to follow the Twilight story at all, but it has made writing Seb's story easier. I'm really at a loss here.

I don't feel confident about what I've written, and I feel like I've rushed this story, unlike the first one. I'm mad at myself for not producing content for you all, and it's been exhausting trying to update when I don't have ideas. But I don't want to leave this story or the series unfinished.

I'm not trying to excuse myself or say that I don't care about what I'm doing, but nothing is working right now...

I don't feel as passionate about this, and I feel guilty that I don't have the same drive as I did in the first one. I also feel like I'm letting all of you down for not updating. But I don't want to publish anything that's half assed.

So, you can see I'm having quite the dilemma, and there's a lot of self-doubt that I can even finish this series or story at all...

Thanks for listening to me rant about my insecurities about how this story is going. I don't know exactly when I'll update the story, but I hope you all will be patient while I figure things out.

I love you all!! ❤️