It's Bella's birthday, what could go wrong?

Forks Washington, Bella's Birthday

Sebastian glanced up from his book as he heard Bella wake up. He sighed, realizing he had gotten to the good part. He placed a bookmark in the seam and got up from his chair. As Bella was getting herself out of bed for the day, Sebastian got out the birthday present he had gotten for his sister. It was a charm bracelet that he had seen her wearing with the gift that Alice had bought and knew it would look fantastic on her.

Once he heard the shower running, he quietly went into Bella's room and placed the box on her bed. He then went back up to his room and decided on an outfit for the day. A dark grey fitted sweater was slipped on. Black jeans were added, with black socks and a pair of all black high tops. Sebastian then grabbed one of his very few non leather jackets and placed it on his bed.

He went into his bathroom to brush his teeth and add a little eye makeup to finish his look. As he walked to get his jacket and bag, he heard Bella finally getting out of the shower. He smirked as he waited for her reaction and wasn't at all surprised when he heard,

"Sebastian Elijah Swan! What did I tell you about gifts!!" Bella yelled.

Sebastin winced at his sister's sharp tone and decided right then and there that he wasn't in the mood to deal with her anti birthday dramatics. He simply walked to his window and yelled back to Bella,

"Guess what? I saw you wearing it, and you love it! Suck it up, buttercup!!"

He then jumped out the window, landing on both feet with a thud. Two minutes later, he heard an engine approach, and he smiled at who was driving it. The car slowed to a stop, and Jasper got out of the car. Sebastian met him in the middle of the driveway. They hugged, and Sebastian placed a chaste kiss on Jasper's temple. Jasper looked up slightly to meet his mates eyes that had finally changed to gold.

"Hello Darlin, how was your night?" Jasper asked.
"Absolutely boring, I think I reread the same book three times before I realized it." Sebastian complained.
"I'm sorry, Darlin, how 'bout we go huntin' after school? That way, I won't attack your sister later." Jasper offered.
"Sounds good to me. Let's get out of here, I don't want to be around Bella and Edweirdo and their awkward staring contests." Sebastian stated, leading a chuckling Jasper back to his car.

Jasper nodded and opened the passenger door for Sebastian, who gave him a quick peck in appreciation. They drove off, and Sebastian mentally prepared himself for another day in hell.

Hope you enjoyed it! The next part is going to be Bella's party and the "incident".