Chapter Six

6| A quest to save the world? Sounds easy enough.

The next morning, Chiron moved Y/N into cabin 12.

In the front of Cabin 12 the walls and roof was lined with grapevines and the inside of it was pretty spacious too. Well considering that there was only three people (Including him) total, it made sense.

Speaking of the inhabitants of Cabin 12, Y/N was pretty surprised to find out that Pollux was the consoler of Cabin 12 meaning that he was Y/N's older brother and man, was that an awkward realization for him have. Another weird thing Y/N had to come to terms with was that he had another brother in the form of Castor, Pollux's twin brother.

While they we're indeed half-siblings, Y/N didn't look particular look anything like them. Though his sister did always say he looked a lot like their mom so, he assumed that's where most of his looks came from excluding his hair color of course. That literally could only had been his dad's genes because you know— purple is the color of... well you get the point.

For as long as he could remember, it had always been Y/N and his sister. Since he was sevenC she was truly the only family Y/N had known. So, waking up one day and having two brothers (And technically a father but he wasn't so sure he was ready to even begin to address that with himself.) wasn't exactly easy but it was exciting nonetheless to him.

Pollux and Castor were understanding about how things would be a little awkward between themselves and him at first but honestly? They seemed just as excited to have a little brother as Y/N was to have older brothers.

All in all? Y/N felt he had gotten it pretty good, and he hoped Percy was settling in as well as he was.

Though he did like his new living arrangement, he'd be lying if he said it didn't feel weird not being with Percy. They had gotten so close in such a short time Y/N kind of felt like they were inadvertently a duo now.

Annabeth still taught Percy and Y/N Greek in the mornings, but she seemed distracted. Every time Percy said something, she scowled at him. Which made the lessons roughly about fifty times more awkward. 

After lessons, she would walk away muttering to herself: "Quest ... Poseidon? ... Dirty rotten ... Got to make a plan ..."

Even Clarisse kept her distance from Y/N, though her venomous looks made it clear she wanted to kill him for stomping on her along with breaking her magic spear. Though he wasn't to upset about it figuring it was probably for the better they didn't interact.

"Earth to Y/N. Hello?" A voice calls out, dragging Y/N from his daydream.

Y/N blinked twice and made eye contact with Silena. He had promised to help her out in the Pegasus stable today. Y/N, lift is hand and pet the animal before bringing the brush from the neck of the animal the back.

"Y/N." Silena began. "What's wrong? This is the longest you've been quite since I've met you." She says jokingly, nudging the boy who cracked a smile.

"I just hope my sister is okay." Y/N said, turning his head away. "She's probably worried sick. Considering my... less than conventional way getting here."

"If she's anything like her little brother, she's one hundred percent okay." Silena responds, touching Y/N's shoulder before continuing to groom the Pegasus. "Plus for the most part I think the way you got here was pretty typical."

"Thanks Silena. After this, I'd say you're in my top five— top six favorite Aphrodite kids."

"Ugh, right back to normal I see."

The two friends would laugh and talk together until he noticed a Satyr—Grover to be specific rushing a kid he quickly recognized as Percy across the fields and over to Mr. D's office.