Jealousy

■KARAN■

When she is done asking me about the papers she clears her role in my life a student and a therapist nothing more nothing less and here I can't get over from the jealousy about the fact that she went on a date with some random guy.

She deserves to go on dates with nice guys around her but he wasn't a nice one. How can someone casually place hand on someone's shoulder you barely know. I felt so uncomfortable but I still managed to keep my rage under control first because Monami was present, second my cousin would have reported it to mom and third a man who carries the honor of uniform should not engage in casual fights someone so unworthy.

No matter how much I try to contain my inquisitiveness, I can't.

"So who was that guy..?" I finally ask her..

"The one in the café.." 

Definitely yes who else, how can she act so clueless about it.. But I try to act normal and say yes in as calm tone as possible..

"He was a date."

"Ohhh!!! I didn't know you were into dating apps."

"Nothing for you to know. Between he was a friend of one of my friend's"

How can she confuse me by asking me to stay out of her life and updating me about it at the same time..???

"So how was the date..?" I ask her assuming since she told me something about it she might want to tell more.

"Not good."

I understand now that she wants to vent out. She might not have liked the guy, the guy must have offended her for some reason..

"Tell me more." knowing she wants to do that

"The guy came on time so I was quite impressed which later in the conversation I got to know was on a date just before and it ended 15 minutes ago. He was not interested in the girl and acted to leave and other stuffs when she was clearly interested. Promised her a fake next meet. I mean like how rude is that and it is so disrespecting to both the people.. who knows he might have another date after me..."

"And.."

She takes a huge sigh.." We were discussing about parents so I told them that both my parents have died so he went on about speaking on trauma of an orphan child, how difficult it is for other people to deal with them clearly forgetting me. He then told me how being an orphan can result in problems in future and they could do the same in my case..."

After a long sigh and short pause..

"He was annoying, irritating and many other things.."

I agree with her.. I didn't like him in the brief moment I met him and now all these things Monami is telling me.. make me dislike him more... how can one be so disrespectful to the person sitting in front of them intentionally on a date..

I was being jealous of such a lowlife for no reason... but the fact that he still got to spend some precious time of her free day is not good.

"He was not a good one maybe there are other good people.. just don't go on date with friend's of this friend."

"I agree.."

"Also for someone who doesn't respect other people's feeling are worst type and not worthy of time.."

"Wish mujhe pehle pata hota he will turn out like this I would have rather stayed at the academy but then I won't have got this time.."

"What time..??"

"This time here with you where I could clear my mind. I like sharing my thoughts wit you and spending time with you."

I put the break suddenly and car stops with a jerk. I look around and realise we are near the academy..

"We are here... you get down here and walk to the academy I will park from the other gate and come.."

Dropping her there I take the next gate for entrance. I could have taken my car from that entrance gate and parked at my designated stop but I avoided doing so because coming out of a trainer's car will not be good for her. Also there are some people always ready to gossip about others. They would not take Monami coming out of my car in any positive light.

***
After I am in my room I ponder over today's events.

Will I be able to tolerate the jealousy in future when Monami dates when I couldn't do it today ?

I don't think so.

But she deserves the best. My jealousy should never become a roadblock in her path of finding her perfect man for herself.

My heart will ache and pain but I think I am deserving enough for it, for hating her when she was never at fault.

I hope Monami finds the best man for herself.

《□□》

HOPE YOU LIKED IT.

A QUICK AND A SHORT UPDATE.