Illegal (Sean/White) - Devils in the House

Author's note: Part 7/??

The food delivery arrived, and Gram took it upon himself to take it from the delivery boy. Sean was sure he did it because he didn't want to bring the devil twins. Yok was hiding in the bathroom for the same reason. Sean sighed, standing up from the tattered couch, ready to put himself in the Black's claws. 

"I will get them." Gumpa's hand pushed him back to sit. Sean nodded happily. At least he had a little more time mentally preparing for Black's random anger outbursts. Gram came with plastic bags, setting them on the old table. Yok emerged from the bathroom, taking the furthest seat, leaving the space next to Sean empty. 

He was about to snap at Yok when Gumpa arrived with the twins trailing behind him. Sean instinctively shifted to the side, making more space for White. Somehow he knew the cuter demon would sit beside him. And he did, though his brother's arms were protectively wrapped around his slim waist. Black's dark eyes carefully watched every move they made. 

Gumpa handed the twins their share of food and then to Sean. He thanked him, trying to focus on the fried noodles instead of White's thick pale thighs peeking from the rolled-up shorts. Sean wonders if White's skin would feel smooth when touched. He could practically imagine his fingers trailing from the thin ankle up.

 A low growl echoed through the room, ripping him out of the unholy thoughts. 

"It's not illegal to ask," Yok whined, and Sean had to refocus on the conversation he managed to filter out. 

"It's okay, P'Black," White spoke. "We can tell them." 

"No. These humans don't deserve to know." Black declined, glaring at Yok. His horns ignited in the pale blue flames. 

"Our realm looks similar to yours. Though, there's no sun, blue sky, no green grass. The demon realm is a place of infinite darkness, ash fields and scorched earth." White confirmed. Sean's brain went blank. 

"The wild blood-lusting beasts are lurking around these places," White added.

"That's insane. Why do you want to go back?" Gram asked.

"Do you think we want to?" Black snapped at him, and the flames on his horns changed to orange.

"You were the one threatening us to get you back." Yok shrugged, and Sean wanted to kick him. Provoking Black wasn't a wise idea. 

"White was there alone," Black growled. 

Everyone would think Black had a severe brother complex, but Sean could sympathize with him. Though the short demon was fierce and hateful, he loved his younger sibling.