Express (Off/Gun) - Bubble Love

Author's note: Part 5/??

Tay's words echoed in his head. Was he that obvious? He glanced at Gun, feeding Nirin and Win happily. His heart swells with joy. He was so cute, taking care of the kids.

"Uncle," Akin whined.

"Sorry, boy. Are you hungry?" Off asked, picking up the fork and the blueberry cake for his nephew. 

"You are good with kids, Gun." He commented while feeding the little devil beside him. 

"I think it's mandatory to be good with kids for a kindergarten teacher." Gun giggled when Tay answered for him. 

"You are a kindergarten teacher?" Off asked, though he wasn't surprised. 

"I am." Gun nodded shyly. 

"I am a swimming coach at university. If you want to know." Tay interrupted again. Off had a hunch Tay was trying to piss him off.

"And what's your job, P'Off?" Gun addressed him.

"I am a freelance photographer." 

"That's incredible," Gun exclaimed. Off smiled at the younger. The photographer in him wanted to capture the sparkling eyes and tiny dimples with his camera. 

"How did you come to be a photographer?" Tay joined with his question as he fed himself the chocolate cheesecake. 

"I am not good at expressing my feelings with words, so I do it with the camera." Off shrugged. 

"Are you free this Friday?" Tay asked again.

"Why?" Off was somehow suspicious of the tall man. 

"Gun's kindergarten has a family day."

"P'Tay! Stop bothering P'Off. I am sure he has better things to do than photograph childer." Gun tried to stop his cousin, but Off's eyes twinkled with interest.

"I am free." He said quickly.

"You won't mind? I don't know how much we can pay you, though." Gun pouted sadly., making his heart skip a beat.

"Don't worry about it. Just give me your phone number, so we can communicate better." Off, handed Gun his phone. The younger typed it in, calling himself before he handed it back to him. 

"Smooth." Tay leaned closer again. 

Off didn't know what to think about Gun's cousin. He was weird.