Determination (Khai/Third) - Third's boyfriend

Author's note: Part 14/?? I thought of ending the story already, but it won't be fun. 

Third's heart hammered in his chest, threatening to jump out. Khai's words replayed in his head over and over again. The determination to push the taller male away disappeared into thin air as soon as he was secured in his embrace. 

"What are you saying?" Third, whispered, clutching the fabric of Khai's shirt. 

"I am saying that I love you, Third," Khai answered. His long limbs pulled him closer to his chest, and Third couldn't help to bury his nose in the crook of Khai's neck, inhaling the musky scent. 

"You can't do this to me." Third mumbled, closing his eyes.

"Not when I finally gathered the courage to move on." 

"I won't let you. You are mine." 

Third, inhaled the intoxicating scent one more time before gently pulling away. 

"I am dating Un." He said.

"Then break up with him," Khai demanded. Third looked at his best friend, studying his handsome face. 

"Even if I break up with him, it doesn't mean I would immediately run into your arms. I am not that easy." 

"I will win you over." The sparkle in Khai's eyes told Third he meant it. 

"I am looking forward to it." Third, answered as he tried to hide the smile creeping on his face.