Cover (Sean/White) - Doctor White

Author's note: Part 41/??

"Gumpa and Dan are downstairs," Black announced, reaching out his arm and waiting for White to join him. White glanced at Sean and back at his brother, picking up his backpack and medical bag, not forgetting Tao Tao before walking towards him. There was no room for arguing with his twin. Black took the rucksack from his hand, sliding it over his shoulder. 

"Help Yok, Sean," Black instructed as he grabbed White's hand, leading him down the stairs and out of the building. Dan's car was parked nearby. Black pulled White, quickening his steps. 

"Get inside," Gumpa mentioned to the car's back door. White didn't even have time to greed the older, and he was forced inside the vehicle. The medical bag and rucksack were stuffed into the trunk. He was beyond confused, clutching the plush toy to his chest. He observed Black, Gumpa and Dan talking but couldn't hear a word through the closed doors. Soon, Sean showed up, supporting Yok with Gram trailing behind them. The group stopped next to others, talking. The concerned face of his brother and Sean didn't sit well with him. The anger and nervousness passed through the bond, scaring him. Did his father and Todd find him? Were Black and his friends in danger because of him? 

The door suddenly opened, and Yok sat beside him. Gumpa and Dan followed, taking their respective places in the front. 

"Others are going to ride bikes. They know the way to the safe place." Gumpa said. White wanted to ask more. He was anxious, letting his eyes slide to his brother and friends. They were covering their faces with masks and putting on gloves. It made him more nervous. 

"Don't worry, White. We will see Black, Sean and Gram at the safe place." Dan assured him as he started the engine. The car moved forward. White clutched Tao Tao's soft body, watching his Brother and Sean disappearing from his sight.