Blow (Sean/White) - Devils in the House

Author's note: Part 5/?? I missed this devil story.

The demon twins were hidden in the small back room, doing things Sean didn't want to know, while he, Gram and Yok continued to work on the bikes. Gumpa disappeared into his office, hopefully researching. The time went slow for some reason, and Sean's mind kept on wandering towards the cuter of the twins. Why was his skin inkless and Black full of tattoos? Was it some sort of identification? 

"I am hungry," Yok announced, standing up from his workplace. 

"I could eat too." Gram agreed, joining Yok. Sean looked at his two friends as his stomach grumbled. 

"Fine." He stood up too. 

"I am going to ask Gumpa what he wants." Yok skipped to the office, leaving him and Gram alone. 

"Someone needs to ask the demons," Sean said, waiting for Gram to take the task. 

"Do demons even eat human food?" Gram asked. It was an interesting question. Sean didn't have an idea about it. He briefly looked towards the back room, pondering. 

"You go ask. I am going to wash." Gram quickly pushed him out of the way, running to the bathroom. Sean cursed under his breath. It was a low blow from Gram. Shuffling to the room where the demons were hidden, Sean hesitated before knocking on the door. There was a long silence, and he almost returned to the main hall, thinking the twins were asleep. When the door suddenly opened. White's brown fluffy hair with cute tiny horns popped out, and his doe eyes blinked at him. Sean's heart skipped a beat. 

"Hello, Sean." White greeted him, letting the door ajar a bit more. Sean glanced inside the room, noticing how the brothers arranged it to their liking. He couldn't see much, thanks to dark curtains hanging almost everywhere. 

"Do you need something?" White asked, drawing his attention back from the room's interior.

"We are going to eat. Is there something you would like? If you eat human food, that's it." Sean managed to ask. 

"We can eat human food." White nodded, turning his head towards his brother, who was someplace inside the room. 

"Don't care as long as it's spice and meaty," Black answered, and Sean was somehow happy he didn't have to face him. 

"I don't like spicy food, but the meat would be nice," White answered. 

"Okay." Sean nodded, looking expectantly at White. He wanted to talk more with him but didn't know where to start. The short demon's shining eyes were watching him intensely, and maybe Sean saw an interest in them too. 

"Scram, human." Black's deep voice echoed through the place. Sean looked up, noticing a hue of red and orange illuminating the dark room. It seemed Black was angry again.

"I am leaving. Someone will notice you when the meal arrives." Sean announced loud enough for Black to hear before he retired to a safe distance from the back room.