"You mean I'm the one who makes you tired?"

"Leave me alone. As long as I can sleep a little more I won't be so tired."

"Sailom...."

"You should go to bed by then."

Kanghan himself didn't know if he had ever made concessions to anyone in his life like he did with Sailom. But just as he was about to retort, the steady breathing of the young man sleeping next to him rang out. He knew that Sailom was really like what he said earlier, and was so tired that he fell asleep. Kanghan wasn't bad enough to wake him up and keep making noises, so he turned to lie on his side in the corner of the bed.

In this large bed, they were only a few short meters apart, but the distance between the two souls gradually became further apart.

One party intentionally put all their mind into it. But the other side doesn't know....

From the sound of Kanghan's steady breathing, knowing that he was fast asleep, Sailom in the darkness gently opened his eyes. He didn't want the situation between them to become like this, but he also wasn't strong enough to stand by and watch Kanghan and Pimfa fall in love. Because he wanted to be by Kanghan's side as agreed with Mrs. Ging, that alone took him to muster up his courage.

Instead of being tired, it's better to become discouraged. One was tired of having to risk her life to keep her heart from beating too fast as she approached, tired of having to overcome the inappropriate thought of wanting to get a little closer.

And the most exhausting thing was....he could no longer deal well with these things.

Every night after school, the sophomores usually gather to prepare for the sports festival in the next few weeks. Sailom signed up to the propaganda team to manage all kinds of cheering equipment needed for the stands, including decorations for the parade team. For example, today the art team recruited volunteers from the propaganda team to support the work, Sailom after completing his work also moved to the art team to help set the scene for the cheerleaders to perform. Sailom walked from the equipment room to the space behind the teaching building, passing the cheerleading training room, he couldn't help but look inside.

Because Ms. Nabdao had previously served as a cheerleader in the university, she was very familiar with the team's work, so she came to help arrange and rehearse for Pimfa and the boys the core of this activity. Sailom also guessed from the serious expressions of the two girls that the training session was not easy at all. At this time, he remembered another person, so he looked around the room, but the result was that the other person was not in this group of students.

"Kanghan isn't here?" Pimfa stood looking at Sailom for a long time and walked over to him before he opened his mouth to ask about his suspicions.

"He's been skipping practice for days." Pimfa finished talking and sighed, he also didn't answer her phone, and ran away as soon as he touched her face.

"Is there a contradiction?"

"I don't have a problem, but as for Kanghan....I don't know."

As soon as Sailom heard it, he knew that the two of them must be arguing, like any other loving couple, so he reluctantly nodded with a smile.

"We have to find someone to replace him, because if we wait for Kanghan, we won't be able to practice or arrange a new lineup."

"Isn't Kanghan the captain?" Sailom asked surprised.

"If Kanghan doesn't return to practice today, the cheerleaders will have to find someone else to replace him." Pimfa herself felt very awkward about this, but persisted in focusing on the work of the group, and could not put off important things just to wait for friends.

Sailom on the side heard it and immediately left, originally he wanted to help the art team as a setting, so he changed to find Kanghan. After the phone broke, he bought a cheap old phone. He dialed the number he had called many times, waited until the ringtone of the outgoing call turned into a system voice prompt, the other end of the line still had not picked up.

At the same time, the person Sailom was determined to look for was jumping with joy at having passed the selection round of fixed players for the soccer team in the sports festival. Just a few days ago, Kanghan escaped from cheerleading practice, wandering aimlessly to the school football field. He saw that Guy and his friends were practicing, so he went in and invited everyone to play, as a result, the two sides got along very well so he was invited to participate in the selection. By the time the coach announced the list, his name was also listed.

"KANGHAN."

The call came from behind, the shrill sound after approaching made the person being called cold, and the noisy stadium gradually quieted down. After Kanghan saw clearly who was coming, he said goodbye to everyone and left first, leaving his teammates to continue chatting.

"I'm a football player now." When they reached the corner of the field away from the other teammates, Kanghan happily said.

"You quit cheerleading training to join the football team?"

"I told you I didn't want to be on the cheerleading squad." When he saw that the other party was not as happy about his success as he had hoped, Kanghan felt dissatisfied.

"Didn't I say my mouth was gonna crack? Experience can be added to your resume."

"If I didn't want to go to the Department of Communication anymore, then the experience wouldn't mean anything."

"How long do you want to be like this? Don't you know that everyone else is worried and anxious because of the disaster you caused?"

"Don't raise your voice at me, Sailom."

"If I'm right now, why can't I raise my voice? Being a cheerleader, except you can add experience to your resume, don't you have a lot of contact with Pimfa? Star?"

"Did I say I needed it?"

"If you don't tell me, I know, aren't you and Pimfa already lovers?"

Mentioning Pimfa's name at this moment was like igniting the fuse of a bomb, especially when the person who said this was someone she had already admitted to herself that she liked, making Kanghan feel even more mocked. .

"Can't say anything, right? Because it's true, it's normal for beginners to misunderstand each other. But you can't bring up personal problems to mess up and ruin the training session. cheerleader training, that would cause a lot of trouble for other people..."

"If you knew so much, why didn't you know that Pimfa turned me down?"

Kanghan's words startled Sailom, even though he was sure that the two would definitely date, because no matter how they looked at them, they were compatible. But these words reminded him that he had missed something very important, and that made Kanghan even more angry because salt was sprinkled on the wound.

"You don't force me to find Pimfa anymore. She basically doesn't like me, the one she likes.....is you!"

"Huh...why?" Sailom was like sleepwalking, at this point he was so confused that he couldn't grasp the point, until Kanghan's screams brought him back to his senses.

"Please...don't meddle in my life anymore!"

"..... "

'' Because the more you want me to get closer to Pimfa, the more I'll hate you."

"So it's my fault?"

"You're not wrong, it's all my fault, to like someone who already has someone else in their heart."

"But I don't like Pimfa."

"It doesn't matter if you like him or not, what matters is that she likes you."

".... "

"The one she likes is you, not me!"

"...."

''Can you hear me?''

''Oh! Then it doesn't matter if I like you anymore."

Kanghan blinked to clear his confusion from the long argument, holding his breath and staring at the boy standing next to him motionless with deep eyes. But for a moment, Sailom turned around and ran away, leaving a sentence that echoed in his head like a movie.

Sailom....likes him.