✨✨✨

"My bestie showed me their funny videos and I got curious. Bts changed my life from worst to best when I was watching them. Well my bias is Yoongi but they all inspire me to give my best and always have hope in your worst times. Believe in yourself and you can win the world. Every single moment with bts is the best! Thank you for coming into my life and making it better. I am going to keep meeting you as an incomplete wish forever. Thank You once again for being my inspiration! "
DevarshiShah712

✨✨✨

"A friend's sister introduced their name to me about 7 years ago, but I unfortunately didn't look into them until Dynamite was released and I looked up the artist because I loved the song.
They inspire and uplift me, and make me smile real smiles (which is something that's often very hard to do). Yoongi has influenced me because he and I have a lot in common as far as mental health goes and I appreciate his willingness to speak out about it, and he also inspires me with his honest and personal lyrics as well as his passion, bravery and desire for helping people through his position and influence." [Best moment?] "Besides seeing Yoongi in concert, it would have to be the day I realized I was truly an ARMY because that's when I realized just how happy they make me.Congratulations on 10 years of brotherhood, never giving up and inspiring and loving your ARMY, and personally for me, thank you for bringing the type of happiness into my life that makes me smile real smiles."
Jahools

✨✨✨

[I discovered BTS] "because of DNA. I was in a really dark place and when I found bts, they kinda brought me out of that dark place. My bias is all 7 of them because they all make me laugh when I'm feeling down and pull me out of a dark place. My best moment with BTS is finding them and them making me happy.
Happy 10th anniversary. You 7 are the best and I'm glad that you always make us happy and make great songs for us to listen to. I hope to make more memories with you with you 7."
LilCuteTiger

✨✨✨

"My sister started listening to a "Korean Boy band" and as an older sister I was like, "I need to make sure she ain't listening to people singing about sex, and drugs, ect" so one day during quarantine I listened to them and the rest is history. They opened me to more music options, since I was raised on 95% Christian artists, I didn't have a variety of Genres nor artists I listened to until BTS (which, coming from the Christian genre of music, BTS was a great soft starter to secular music for me). J-hope is my bias and he's influenced me by his smile and personality, he seems to always smile and encourage his members greatly and I love that about him." [Best moment?] "I can't narrow it down, but every time I see something from their early or predebut days I can't help but smile and remember that they worked so very hard to get to where they are now and that they are human like me no matter how famous they become.
Thank you all for the smiles and laughter you've given me, I hope one day you can find someone who will do that with you."
PCprime

✨✨✨

"I was bored with my college online class so I searched for funny videos on youtube and they were there. I was suffering from depression, suicidal thoughts, hating myself but their songs, their speech, their laughter, their everything has brought me to a better place than before. My bias is all 7 of them and they inspired me through their mottos and speeches. p.s. Jungkook is my bias now but he comes way later than all 7 together. My every moment with BTS is best.
Be happy, healthy and safe"
tannie_12019